[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A feel good story...

Shaft

I see so many threads critiquing the brains of some of these players, but in a league where there are about 1,600 players, I think it's time to acknowledge most of them are good guys. But these type of stories need to be published more.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/AJ-Greens-Christmas-helper/45a64af4-72ba-4370-bde6-a9a016c2fc9c

A handful of Bengals fund this holiday fantasyland each year and every time it plays out like a cross between “It’s a Wonderful Life,” and “Scrooge.” The kids are supposed to each get $100 DICK’S card and they are assigned to a player that is their advisor on how to spend their money. But that gift card is as irrelevant as the joker in a full deck because the bills probably end up closer to five and ten times that. If you can fit it into the cart, a Bengal will buy it for you. Especially Adriel Jeremiah Green, like George Bailey, the richest man in town.

From a fantasy perspective, AJ Green thinks he will be returning this season. :tup: I think he wants the 1,000 yards.

• Like 6