[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Zimmer will undergo emergency eye surgery

Wolverines Fan

Hope for speedy recovery..Viks Head coach tonight would be Tony Sparano....Does that help Prescott and or Bryants value????...Zimmer called Defense plays

Sporano will not be HC, Vikings ST coach Mike Priefer will be interim HC. I doubt this change affects how the team plays much at all, at least in any predictable manner.

Sporano will not be HC, Vikings ST coach Mike Priefer will be interim HC. I doubt this change affects how the team plays much at all, at least in any predictable manner.

I thought the same thing when this happened to denvers head coach but the offense was so dumbed down and vanilla.

Makes me even more nervous about starting Diggs

Get well soon Zimm. Concerns me more that he is out because his players love the guy and will have extra motivation to play for him tonight. Going to be a slug fest but I think in the end, the Cowboys will wear them down late in a close game due to the defense playing inspired football for the Viks at home. Cowboys 24 Vikings 17

I thought the same thing when this happened to denvers head coach but the offense was so dumbed down and vanilla.

Makes me even more nervous about starting Diggs

Right but with Denver HC Kubiak calls offensive plays that is why the offense may have been dumbed down. With MIN HC Zimmer calls defensive plays, so why would the offense be dumbed down?

If you notice the poster I responded to mentioned Zimmer calling defense and wondered if the change may impact the DAL offensive players. I suppose it could, I just think people overreact to these things. If Diggs was a good starting option before Zimmer was benched he still is.

Get well soon Zimm. Concerns me more that he is out because his players love the guy and will have extra motivation to play for him tonight. Going to be a slug fest but I think in the end, the Cowboys will wear them down late in a close game due to the defense playing inspired football for the Viks at home. Cowboys 24 Vikings 17

This is pretty much how I see it. I have a suspicion that the Vikes keep it close, with the crowd and a healthy defense. That said, I just have a hard time seeing them win this game without an effective running game. And they have none.

DAL 23

MIN 20