[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver WRs with Lynch at QB

heehawks

What are everybody's thoughts about Thomas and Sanders (and potentially Darby) with Lynch at QB? A step down from Seimian or a fresh influx of targets? My guess is they dumb it way down and they all take hits. Booker may get a huge workload against the Jags.

What are everybody's thoughts about Thomas and Sanders (and potentially Darby) with Lynch at QB? A step down from Seimian or a fresh influx of targets? My guess is they dumb it way down and they all take hits. Booker may get a huge workload against the Jags.

I have Thomas in and I have to win to make playoffs. I'm not excited. It's either him or my foot is broke Watkins. Sigh...

Sanders had 9 targets for 7/80 against the Falcons Week 5 with Lynch at the helm. Had a big 13-target, 8/88/1 line the week prior when I believe Lynch played a half (?). Not sure how much of that was with Lynch under center.

Thomas had 7 targets for 5/49/1 Week 5. Big game for him Week 4 too. Again, not sure how much of that came with Lynch.

As a Siemian owner, Lynch's Week 4 step-in and his Week 5 game made me nervous. He looked capable.

That said, JAC has been fairly stingy vs. the pass (#7 vs. QBs, #7 vs. WRs) this season. I wasn't looking forward to having to start Siemian this week and pretty nervous about Demaryius too. Hoping he can at least find the end zone.

My prediction:

Thomas - 5/70/1

Sanders - 6/80

Edited by darin3

Guy I am up against this week is playing both Thomas and Sanders so hopefully they do nothing

If there's any week where a mistake like playing 2 WRs off the same team will be amplified, this could be it. I know I put up decent PPR projections for both a few posts up, but I could easily see Sanders with a 4/50 line and Thomas with something like 3/45. :shrug: We'll see what happens! Should actually be a good defensive battle.

I have Thomas in and I have to win to make playoffs. I'm not excited. It's either him or my foot is broke Watkins. Sigh...

I'm starting both Thomas and Watkins because my only other option is DeAndre Hopkins and I'd rather go upside than the 5-50 and zero TD line that Hopkins delivers every week.

I'm starting both Thomas and Watkins because my only other option is DeAndre Hopkins and I'd rather go upside than the 5-50 and zero TD line that Hopkins delivers every week.

yeah he sucks too. If you had told me before the season started that I'd have Cooper, Hopkins, Moncrief and Watkins playing in wk 13 not to mention Gurley I'd be thinking I'd have a bye locked up. Turns out I need to win and outscore the dude behind me in the standings to get the last spot

Benched Thomas in only league I own him in with a must win on the line to snag last playoff spot. I just don't trust a rookie to be super productive in only his second start in the NFL

Also benched Thomas in 1 league, and Sanders in 2 others for the same reason.

Hopkins owners, you are welcome. Clearly he only scored TDs while riding my bench.