[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very low scoring so far

dougsul

Well, at the time of my response and reflecting on 'the day' I have 160. Troll elsewhere, blue hair

Not trolling just pointing out your post was kind of odd, and what you scored after all but one game was pretty irrelevant to what had happened "so far" (after a half or so).

Blue hair, WTF is that supposed to mean?

Not trolling just pointing out your post was kind of odd, and what you scored after all but one game was pretty irrelevant to what had happened "so far" (after a half or so).

Blue hair, WTF is that supposed to mean?

What's odd is that you're always floating around every thread policing and nitpicking posts without contributing anything. Is that how you get your rocks off? For every post that's actually relevant, you post 2-3 that are completely irrelevant. This was 1 of 4 recently posted-in topics this morning (kind of sad that it was from 11AM yesterday), and admittedly I didn't notice the time stamp. So, 120 points by halftime.

At the time of my post it was half time of the first games and it was really low scoring with 2 minutes left in the half three teams had less than a 60 total yards. Shoot SF was 0-1 passing and the Rams had a total of 21 yards. The second half it really picked up and the four clock games were very high scoring depending on who you had.

• Like 1