[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pitta

anismith

Kept him all year... finally bench him and he goes off like crazy. F you Pitta. That is all.

I feel ya' brother.

Finally cut him in one league last week. :smashpc:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Stop playing in TD-only leagues? :shrug:

Even with 1pt/10 yards Pitta is miserable with the lack of TDs. Does that mean we shouldn't play in leagues that don't do PPR? Is he so much better there? 52 rec 439 yards 0 TDs in 11 weeks isn't very good no matter what scoring you use.

He's had 5 or more points twice all year beore this, both in the first 5 weeks.

Pitta is TE12 for average points per game in PPR (just under 10.5 ppg). TE8 in overall scoring. Not sure what y'all expect out of the TE position.

Jordan Reed has been lights out. 16.9 ppg.

Then a clump of guys like Kelce, Walker, Graham, and Olsen in the 13.5 range.

Only a 2 ppg difference between Eifert/Gronk (granted they've been hurt) and Pitta. :shrug:

Also let's not forget he didn't even play last year and was hurt most of '14. I actually dropped him outright in one of my dynasty leagues. One in which my TEs sucked but I thought he was completely done.

Edited by darin3

Average points per game is irrelevant when all his point have been scored in two games. Too many flat-out non-productive games to not have dropped him in favor of a Brate/Feido/Vernon Davis type of stream. At this point there was little reason to keep rolling him out there hoping for that one big game because at the end of the season that's all you got out of him, one big game. I think Bennett has fallen into this category this season. He had his one 3 TD game and one other with 100 yards and a TD and absolute squat the rest of the time.

Edited by Tripleshot

Pitta is TE12 for average points per game in PPR (just under 10.5 ppg). TE8 in overall scoring. Not sure what y'all expect out of the TE position.

Jordan Reed has been lights out. 16.9 ppg.

Then a clump of guys like Kelce, Walker, Graham, and Olsen in the 13.5 range.

Only a 2 ppg difference between Eifert/Gronk (granted they've been hurt) and Pitta. :shrug:

Also let's not forget he didn't even play last year and was hurt most of '14. I actually dropped him outright in one of my dynasty leagues. One in which my TEs sucked but I thought he was completely done.

To be fair, he also had a 3 a 4 a couple 6s etc in full ppr. 8 games in single digits before yesterday

To be fair, he also had a 3 a 4 a couple 6s etc in full ppr. 8 games in single digits before yesterday

Yeah, he had a pretty rough stretch there. But games of 19.2, 10.2, 9.6 too. TE has been goofy this year. He gets good targets and the Raven offense uses the TE spot well.

I'd rather have him than Witten... or heck even Olsen... right now.