[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday night, what you need for playoffs?

anismith

Ok, what do you need for the playoffs?

Most of my teams are decided (last night I had to sweat it out with the Seattle Kicker... if he scored 20 pts on the night I would have been out in one league).

Last one left undecided is a standard league.

I am up by 14. I have Forte, they have Frank Gore. Going to be very annoyed if I lose.

Ok, what do you need for the playoffs?

Most of my teams are decided (last night I had to sweat it out with the Seattle Kicker... if he scored 20 pts on the night I would have been out in one league).

Last one left undecided is a standard league.

I am up by 14. I have Forte, they have Frank Gore. Going to be very annoyed if I lose.

In standard I think you'll be fine.

In order to make the playoffs, I need Forte to score 11.4 points in a standard scoring league to give the guy right ahead of me the loss. Hoping for a 55 yard TD to open the game!

Forte should eat tonight, the Colts have been pretty feeble against the run.

Dynasty #1 - secured 1st seed and 1st round bye.

Dynasty #2 - secured 2nd seed and 1st round bye.

Dynasty #3 - in the playoffs, seeding still up in the air. Up 40 with Hilton vs. Vinatieri

Dynasty #4 - looks like I'm toast... would need Forte to outscore Luck, Enunwa, Moncrief and Wilkerson :lol:

Dynasty #5 - was done a few weeks ago... 4 1st round picks will be nice though :D

Redraft #1 - playoffs here I come

Redraft #2 - need 21.39 points from Forte (PPR)

Redraft #3 - sneaked into playoffs as 6th seed despite losing

So really just rooting for a big game from my main man Forte tonight.

Longstanding Redraft Office League - already secured 3rd seed to I play seed #6 next week.

Longstanding Redraft Church League - already secured top seed.

Rotating Redraft League (usually an ESPN Champions or Insiders league used as an annual warmup draft for my other leagues) - need Hilton to score less than 14 in a non-ppr league.

Only 2 leagues left where I haven't been either eliminated or locked up a playoff spot -

Local Keeper (Standard Performance) - I have Luck and Hilton vs Forte and a 5pt lead. A win will guarantee a spot in the playoffs, a loss and it will depend on week 14 but I most likely will be eliminated on tiebreakers.

IDP Redraft (PPR) - I have Hilton and roughly a 60 point lead vs Enunwa, Moncrief, and Sheldon Richardson. Need to hold on and win to ensure a playoff spot next week.

Just one league in play. If I win I'm in the playoffs. If I lose...

Need Moncrief to outscore Luck by 2.7 points. Not expecting it.

Frustrating weekend in this league. I'm second in scoring and my team picked yesterday to poop the bed. :kicksrock:

Most of mine are decided, one way or the other. Two with implications from tonight's outcome....

1) Facing Gore up by 10 (0.5 PPR). Win and I keep the #1 seed (and a bye). Lose and I drop to the 3-slot (and have to play next week).

2) Need Forte and Enunwa to outscore Marshall by less than 11 (no PPR). Win and I stay in the top four, lose and I drop out (we still play one more regular season game in Week 14).

Both should be close.