[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday night, what you need for playoffs?

anismith

This is so brutal. In an NFFC cutline contest I needed to finish in the top 10 out of 497 teams to advance I had Luck and Hilton tonight I was in about 250th place going in......I am currently in 11th place 0.03 out of 10th.....that last Hilton drop would got me in and now Luck is out of the game about as bad beat finish as you can get here for a playoff game at least it isn't for 200K like last year but my chance to win $80K going down the drain by 0.03 is brutal.

This year is officially the worst year in the past 5 years but that was to be expected I can't keep winning forever.

Kind of like the NFL TV ratings they eventually had to taper off and come back down a bit. At least you have our lovely Cleveland winters (better yet in the snow belt around Geneva) to take the sting out of it.

How did your two main event teams at FFPC come out?

In 1 of them I finished tied for best record but missed winning the #1 seed and the $2,500 that came with it by 0.55 pts so that was brutal but that team bounced back to win the league championship but injuries took it's toll on that team with AP in the 2nd round being the worst of it and Martin most of the year yet somehow that team won the league title but odds of doing anything in the championship bracket are slim and none as this team ranked 709 in the regular season.

My other team actually did better in the regular season ranked 351 despite taking Gronk in the early 2nd round, Lacy in the 4th round, Foster in the 6th round. This team made the playoffs but as the 4 seed and lost in the first round of the playoffs. Even took Bell in the 1st round but wasn't enough to overcome the other bad picks though making the playoffs and finishing 351 in the regular season with 3 blown picks in the top 6 rounds was pretty good accomplishment.