[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday night, what you need for playoffs?

anismith

High stakes FFPC; need 5.7 points from Brandon Marshall to win $4K and win the league for 2 years in a row. If that happens it will be the 3rd year in a row for crack a $250K grand prize (which we came really close to winning 2 years ago).

Pretty proud of the accomplishments and that it has been done with one main event team each year.

• Like 1

I won, now I need someone else to win for the tie breaker. Down 15 pts. with Luck vs Forte. Figure I need three TDs or 2 and lots of yards and Forte not to go off.

Nice.

High stakes FFPC; need 5.7 points from Brandon Marshall to win $4K and win the league for 2 years in a row. If that happens it will be the 3rd year in a row for crack a $250K grand prize (which we came really close to winning 2 years ago).

Pretty proud of the accomplishments and that it has been done with one main event team each year.

Good god. I was sweating bullets.

This is so brutal. In an NFFC cutline contest I needed to finish in the top 10 out of 497 teams to advance I had Luck and Hilton tonight I was in about 250th place going in......I am currently in 11th place 0.03 out of 10th.....that last Hilton drop would got me in and now Luck is out of the game about as bad beat finish as you can get here for a playoff game at least it isn't for 200K like last year but my chance to win $80K going down the drain by 0.03 is brutal.

This year is officially the worst year in the past 5 years but that was to be expected I can't keep winning forever.

Just one league in play. If I win I'm in the playoffs. If I lose...

Need Moncrief to outscore Luck by 2.7 points. Not expecting it.

Frustrating weekend in this league. I'm second in scoring and my team picked yesterday to poop the bed. :kicksrock:

Lost by 22 and change. Too much Luck, not enough Moncrief.

Allen's big game got me a surprise win and a higher playoff seed in another league, so it wasn't a totally bad night.

This is so brutal. In an NFFC cutline contest I needed to finish in the top 10 out of 497 teams to advance I had Luck and Hilton tonight I was in about 250th place going in......I am currently in 11th place 0.03 out of 10th.....that last Hilton drop would got me in and now Luck is out of the game about as bad beat finish as you can get here for a playoff game at least it isn't for 200K like last year but my chance to win $80K going down the drain by 0.03 is brutal.

This year is officially the worst year in the past 5 years but that was to be expected I can't keep winning forever.

How did your two main event teams at FFPC come out?

Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm out. Went from winning my division with a win, to being out of the playoffs because the Jets decided to not show up on Monday night football, AT HOME, against an average team. FK I am so pissed I put any faith AT ALL in that shat hole of a team. I normally don't get too high or too low about these things, but I am so disappointed in the way things ended.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm out. Went from winning my division with a win, to being out of the playoffs because the Jets decided to not show up on Monday night football, AT HOME, against an average team. FK I am so pissed I put any faith AT ALL in that shat hole of a team. I normally don't get too high or too low about these things, but I am so disappointed in the way things ended.

Unbelievable what can change in the offseason. Went from being playoff contenders last year, with 3 fantasy studs (Marshall/Decker/Ivory), to doing absolutely nothing. Sorry dude!