[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me set my lineup for PO round 1

8rattoon

Barely sneaked into the 8th playoff spot in a 14-team, .5 PPR league.

Gotta play the #1 seed but we all know how anything can happen in the playoffs.

Please help me set my lineup. I have a lot of bad matchups and tough decisions this week.

My current lineup:

QB: Stafford

RB: Miller, Riddick

WR: Crabtree, Cooks, Tyreek Hill

TE: Kendricks

Flex: Blount

DST: Eagles

K: Hopkins

Bench:

Beasley

Rishard Matthews

Reed

West

Thielen

I'm likely going to get rid of Eagles D. Would Tennessee be a better option? How about Atlanta?

As much as I want to get rid of Kendricks, I think he might have a good game this week. He's alternated good weeks with bad, and the Rams are playing Atlanta, who's been shredded by TEs week in and week out. Reed likely won't play, and even if he does, he'll be playing against Philly, who has done well vs TEs. Should I pick up Green?

Woulda won last week had I trusted my instincts and benched Miller in favor of West. Miller is facing crappy INDY defense this week, but I'm willing to bet that they get behind early and have to throw all game. Blue will probably outgain Miller again because Miller is worthless. Should I put West in the mix over Miller? How about one of those receivers?

How should I tweak this underperforming lineup?