[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Malcom Mitchell or Taylor Gabriel?

Rightbug

I have Gabriel on my bench and he had four *monster* weeks followed by a dud which actually was inches short of being another solid performance. Julio's turf toe may result in more targets.

Mitchell's on the wire and is has had three solid to excellent weeks. With Gronk and Edelman injured, he's in for a larger role.

Should I drop Gabriel for Mitchell or stand pat?

Third option, I can drop Simms who I picked up speculatively hoping for a breakout against weak opposition during the playoffs. That would leave me with only three running backs but we they are all excellent and we only start two with no flex.

Full roster in sig. Standard scoring league.

Edited by Rightbug

Going forward I'd rather have Mitchell

What about Sims? He faces New Orleans week 16 which is our finals but New Orleans has actually tightened up their run defense.

I think I just answered my question. Given my other running backs, it would be a long shot involving terrible injuries that Sims would ever see my active roster. Being able to pick from an large stable of productive WR's is more appealing.

It's tough to only roster 3 RBs in case of an injury. Are there other teams that need a WR?

If I lose two running backs I'll have to scramble on the wire. Sims was a lottery ticket who may or may not have hit. He may still be on the wire if disaster strikes.

I would hope that every team that wants to win is looking to upgrade their WR options. There are actually seven teams competing for the final two playoff spots as well. (I'm in, battling for first.) I make enough waiver wire moves to be perpetually ranked last so someone *should* pickup Mitchell ahead of me but they may have other priorities. Yahoo's wire is great because it's all automated so I can set up a ridiculous logic puzzle of what if scenarios ahead of time and see what shakes out.