[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Week 14

raulmz

Favs Home

Detroit vs Bears -7.5

Patriots vs Ravens -7

Colts vs Texans -6

Favs Away

Bengals @ Browns -5.5

Falcons @ Rams -5.5

Vikings @ Jaguars -3.5

Already picked Patriots and Bengals. So my top options are Detroit and Colts at home..

Falcons is better pick next week vs 49rs and Colts also get to play Jaguars in Week 17 at Home.

Took NO in one pool, which knocked me out, obviously.

In my other (larger) pool, I had ATL penciled in all week, but switched to OAK on Sunday morning. So, I'm still alive (barely) there. Unfortunately, of the five remaining teams (out of roughly 50), 4 took OAK (and the 5th survived as well).

Looking at either ATL, IND, or MIN this week. Leaning towards the home team (IND), which also arguably looked the strongest this past week.

Took NO in one pool, which knocked me out, obviously.

Ouch! I had NO all week but swap it for Seahawks that was my second option

I like IND as well they play really good against the jets and Brock/Miller Co. aren't better

Ouch! I had NO all week but swap it for Seahawks that was my second option

I like IND as well they play really good against the jets and Brock/Miller Co. aren't better

Agree, but I would feel 100 times better about DET vs CHI. I'm only leaning towards IND because they're at home (and I have no faith in MIN or ATL doing much on the road). Plus, like you said, they looked good last night (but who wouldn't... the Jets COMPLETELY mailed that game in). It could be a very different story in a divisional game that might very well determine who wins the AFC South.

Edited by Gopher

Unless you have DET, it's nervous time. :lol:

Last night's drubbing of the Jets was a mirage for the Colts. They will be tested - even at home - against Houston's D. I would want no part of the Colts this week in a Survivor contest.

It boils down to which away team do you trust more: MIN, CIN or ATL. Who has the most to play for? I'd say MIN or ATL do. Plus people have already been circling the CIN/CLE game as the "one that the Browns finally win".

- OR -

Do you trust that Brady & Co. can take care of the Ravens?

Almost tempted to go with Tampa at home against the Saints. Drew Brees is not as deadly away from the Superdome, the Bucs are hot as blazes right now and at least there won't be any weather concerns that throw wrenches into the mix.

• Like 1

The last time MIN had an "easy" road game they were blown out by the Bears. Not sure I can fathom picking them at all, right now, much less on the road.

I would like to think that Atlanta can beat the Rams on the road, but I thought they would survive KC at home, also. We all saw how that turned out.

I'm going to look more closely at the IND-HOU matchup, and see if it sways my opinion one way or the other. Atlanta is probably my 2nd choice, only because they can at least score points in any game. I can't say that about the Vikes.