[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LET'S GO BOWLING! (College Bowl Games Pool)...

irish

Every year I run this pool for the college bowl games for the staff at my school and will be doing so again this year. However, I will be using the poolhost.com site which will make tracking the progress much easier. Those of you who are in my Super Bowl Squares pool here, that I also run through poolhost, are familiar with the site.

Every completed sheet is $5 and you are allowed to complete multiple sheets. The included games are those that begin on December 23rd and beyond. The tie-breaker will be the total points for the National Championship game.

If you're interested simply express as much here and PM me your email address. I will send you an invite, you accept that, create a free poolhost ID, pay your entry fee, select your teams, include your tie-breaking points and enjoy watching the games this holiday season with the hope of winning a little extra green. Depending on the number of entries, it will either be winner take all or possibly Top 3 with a 60-30-10 split.

I will be accepting entry fee payments through paypal or snailmail, which I will give out to those in the contest.

Happy Holidays!!

IN

So how is the Firefan app? Is it the app of the century? Sorry I'm asking on this thread, but the other thread was locked.

Not a problem. It's been going pretty well. Out of the gate on Thanksgiving the app, which was released in Beta version, was slow loading but they adding a bunch of servers and gameplay improved over that first weekend. Now the app runs seamlessly and it's fun but you have to play it with a group. Sure, you can play it alone but it just isn't as much fun. I've been playing the Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games. If you every just wanna check it out, download it, enter my code and they give you free tokens to try it out to start.

Got a few who have jumped him but wanna bump this for anyone else who's interested as we get closer.

I've had some questions about joining this pool. You'd have to PM me your email and I'd send you an invite to poolhost.com. Directions will be in the email invite as to how to sign up at pool host for free and participate.

Bump for anyone else still wanting in this contest. The included games for this pool start tomorrow at 1 pm Est.