#26 rhino4ever

rhino4ever

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Fan of the:Cowboys

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

Congrats Jim!  Thanks again for another great year guys.  Have a great New Year and we'll see ya in 17.

#27 BigJim

BigJim

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

Allocations have begun. Only TBD is trophy ship costs and remainder to Southern Kryptonite. Jim, please shoot Darin your shipping address if you have not done so yet. Also, I have a contact who will engrave a matching plate for your team name to put on the trophy.

$360

$15 HooNex Dreams Div Champ (Done)

$15 Dolphins Nightmare Div Champ (Done)

$15 HK Wanderers Fantasy Div Champ (Done)

$XX Trophy shipping (TBD, Darin shoot me a note with this cost once you are able to mail off your nookie blankie)

$60 HooNex (Runner-up) (Done)

$70 MFL (Mutiny) (Done)

$TBD Champ Remainder (Will be $185 minus Trophy ship costs)

#28 Darin

Darin

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Go Mocs!
  • Fan of the:Dolphins

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:39 PM

I shipped the trophy today.  FedEx.  $21.  The engraving plate is already taken care of.  I went ahead and ordered it.  $10.

Picture of the trophy:

https://www.dropbox....C_0031.JPG?dl=0

#29 BigJim

BigJim

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

Allocations have begun. Only TBD is trophy ship costs and remainder to Southern Kryptonite. Jim, please shoot Darin your shipping address if you have not done so yet. Also, I have a contact who will engrave a matching plate for your team name to put on the trophy.

$360

$15 HooNex Dreams Div Champ (Done)

$15 Dolphins Nightmare Div Champ (Done)

$15 HK Wanderers Fantasy Div Champ (Done)

$XX Trophy shipping (TBD, Darin shoot me a note with this cost once you are able to mail off your nookie blankie)

$60 HooNex (Runner-up) (Done)

$70 MFL (Mutiny) (Done)

$TBD Champ Remainder (Will be $185 minus Trophy ship costs)

In the words of Chris Berman, "rumblin, bumbling, stumbling." I paid runner up to HooNex rather than HK. I'll contact LeagueSafe to correct.

#30 Chrisbnz1

Chrisbnz1

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Fan of the:Bears

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:14 AM

Thanks Jim, 

#31 BigJim

BigJim

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:52 PM

LeagueSafe replied and has no way to fix themselves. They suggested HooNex using the Pay Now function to send the $60 from his LS bank back to the 2016 league pot, and then the money will be back in the pot for reallocation. Sorry to bother you with this Mike K, but any chance you can do that for me? I'll shoot an IM also in case Mike is not checking in on the board. 

#32 HooNex

HooNex

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Fan of the:Chargers

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

Okay, will take care of it.

#33 The Hitter

The Hitter

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Interests:Sports
  • Fan of the:Broncos

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

I shipped the trophy today.  FedEx.  $21.  The engraving plate is already taken care of.  I went ahead and ordered it.  $10.

Picture of the trophy:

https://www.dropbox....C_0031.JPG?dl=0

Wow!  Very nice trophy!  Glad to be added to the list of titleholders.

BigJim - Just notify me once you send out Leaguesafe funds and I'll confirm receipt.  Their email notifications will sometimes end up in my junk folder.  Thanks again.

#34 Darin

Darin

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

There's one spot left on that trophy folks.  I don't know what the plan is after that, but just in case...you better bring your A game next year if you want to be remembered....

#35 The Hitter

The Hitter

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

There's one spot left on that trophy folks.  I don't know what the plan is after that, but just in case...you better bring your A game next year if you want to be remembered....

Trophy received Darin!  Very nice!  As mentioned, I'll hold on to the packaging to insure safe delivery next year. 

Although I may just kill two birds with one stone...saving the league the shipping fees and filling in that last open spot on the trophy...by becoming the first back-to-back champ!!

A man can dream, right?

#36 Darin

Darin

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:24 PM

Ezekiel Elliott owners may be in championship contention for years to come, kind of like us Aaron Rodgers owners.  Some years Rodgers just drags my sorry team right into the playoffs....and once there....anything can happen.  

#37 BigJim

BigJim

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:43 PM

Okay, will take care of it.

Ok, whenever you can would be great. Just to get it corrected right away with Chris I followed the steps and re-paid $60 I'd taken for MFL costs and reallocated to Chris. Once you send the $60, I'll reallocate to myself for MFL costs. Sorry for the error guys!

ETA: I just reimbursed Darin the $21 for trophy shipping via LeagueSafe; thanks for getting that sent off so quickly Darin!

Jim, it looks like the remainder will be $164. Hopefully that helps fund the shrine you'll no doubt build to surround the trophy. I'm going to sit on that disbursement just for a bit until we get the $60 error fixed. My fear is LeagueSafe might close down 2016 finance functionality once it becomes $0, and want to make sure I don't add another barrier to correcting my goof. Appreciate your patience!

Edited by BigJim, 12 January 2017 - 01:18 PM.

#38 HooNex

HooNex

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Fan of the:Chargers

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

Jim (Commish)...I sent the 60 bucks to the FDDL 2016 league site on Jan 8...have you not received it yet?

#39 BigJim

BigJim

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:36 AM

Mike- I see it now. It hadn't processed yet, must have been a lag, but showed up on 1/13. I've processed the $164 to Southern Kryptonite also so 2016 finances should be good to go, thanks gents.

Jim Collis, do you by chance have a Kryptonite logo or can you google search for one? Need to put up a banner for you on the FDDL.org main page..

#40 The Hitter

The Hitter

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

I have two on the site that I've used for years, one green and one orange.  Tried to copy/paste them here but neither worked.  I'm not savvy enough with IT stuff for that.

Prefer the orange logo under my homepage url on the site but the green on the franchise page works too.  Whichever is easiest for you to use.

Thanks.

Also forgot to add...funds received in Leaguesafe. 

Thanks!!

Edited by The Hitter, 17 January 2017 - 02:10 PM.

#41 BigJim

BigJim

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:04 PM

I have two on the site that I've used for years, one green and one orange.  Tried to copy/paste them here but neither worked.  I'm not savvy enough with IT stuff for that.

Prefer the orange logo under my homepage url on the site but the green on the franchise page works too.  Whichever is easiest for you to use.

Thanks.

Also forgot to add...funds received in Leaguesafe. 

Thanks!!

LOL, you and me both. Probably took me twice as long as most would take but think I did the best I could sizing that for banner placement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users