[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which DEF - Miami or pick up Detroit?

RattlerB

Sitting at 12-1 in a non-PPR league. I'm an underdog vs. a team that has scored the most points in the league, but currently sits at 8-5.

I have Miami at DEF right now (got me 0 last week, but I still pulled out a win). Do I stick with Miami at home against Arizona for this week or pick up Detroit who is at home against Chicago? Miami looked lost against Baltimore last week, while Detroit kept the Saints in check.

If I grab Detroit, I may likely dump them for someone else as playoffs start next week and Detroit's schedule looks dicey down the stretch.

Cincinnati (@ Cleveland this week) is not available. Thoughts?

Detroit. They've been good for about four weeks now that they're healthy, and Chicago is falling apart. Fins have a good matchup next week, though. As long as you're not in a very deep league, I think you're fine dropping them to pick up Detroit this week.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/479805-pull-the-trigger-and-bench-olsen/