[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP a ninja out

oG1KeNoBi

I appreciate everyone's comments so far. My original thought was very similar to turbinator. I think in a PPR league, Fiedorowicz has an edge, but in standard leagues, I think Gates has the edge this week against CAR. Tate in the dome plus him receiving more targets than the other 2 WRs... I had him as my WR2.

I posted this to try and receive unbiased suggestions and it seems a lot of people think I should go with Mitchell and are split between Gates and Fiedorowicz. I saw a comment that stated Fiedorowicz is the man there at TE but Ryan Griffin eats up into his targets including the red zone. I understand the Henry situation in SD, but since no one has really swayed me off of Gates, I'll most likely go with him.

I just can't see me starting a #3 WR (Mitchell) over a #1 WR (Tate) on their respective teams unless I get some serious convincing, which is kind of what I was hoping for.

Right now it seems like I'll go with Gates at TE while my WR2 spot is still in the air between Tate and Mitchell.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi