[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Dixon for Gillislee for Week 15?

teenwolf711

I have a first round bye and am looking toward week 15. I currently have Dixon stashed on my bench and I am thinking of snatching up Gillislee for his week 15 matchup against Cleveland. I would drop Green Bay d but they have a good matchup vs Chicago week 15. Smart move or over thinking? 10 team Standard League.

My team now:

QB: Carr

WR1: Cooks

WR2: Sanders

RB1: D Johnson

RB2: M Ingram

TE: Olsen

Flex: Riddick

K: Tucker

Def: Chiefs

BE: Wilson

BE: Rishard Matthews

BE: T Coleman

BE: T Hightower

BE: Dixon

BE: Green Bay

^^ exactly what I was going to say. Chicago's offense actually looked decent last week (yes I know it was the 9ers), but it's not like the Packers D has been setting the world on fire either. AND it's a division game, meaning everyone knows everyone else's tendencies, so that matchup may not be as cake as you think. I'd just roll with the Chiefs' defense next week, they're in dire need of wins to win their division.

And yes, drop the Pack and pick up Gillislee. I'm starting him this week (I'm low on options), and just today a report came out that Buffalo is going to continue using him in the red zone. :-D

• Like 1