[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I in trouble after Thursday night football?

bob31

To be fair you have posed this question 3-4 times that I have seen, now it just includes 13pts for KC.

I'd wait till at least the 4:00 games before inducing panic. I faced KC D and played Cooper, I'll see how it goes.

Seriously, what are you bumping? "Someone please comfort me because the opposing team's D scored 13 points" :hscratch:

you're in the playoffs, both you and your opponent obviously have good teams... I'm gonna go a little Aaron Rodgers on you and tell you to just "R-E-L-A-X... relaaaxxxxx".

• Like 1

I don't know everybody's schedule...but no, IMO you have the better team and should do fine. That being said, I do agree with everybody else...to early to ask this question when it was just his defense that played, and you had nobody play last night.

What input? it's either a yes or a no. I assume your league has projections so you have some idea how close the matchup will be. You don't need to make a post 3 times asking Which Side? Then make one asking if you're in trouble after the D plays, then another with the same info but the heading Down 13. Will there be a 1:00, 4:00, Sunday night update? Maybe a by the TD question? Antonio has 13 yards on his 1st reception- will I win?

No one knows whether you are in trouble or not. Between now and Monday players can get injured, underperform, get goal line carries vultured, snow could come down by the foot. If it was Monday night and you were down 8 w/ a player left then our opinion might matter.

• Like 1

What input? it's either a yes or a no. I assume your league has projections so you have some idea how close the matchup will be. You don't need to make a post 3 times asking Which Side? Then make one asking if you're in trouble after the D plays, then another with the same info but the heading Down 13. Will there be a 1:00, 4:00, Sunday night update? Maybe a by the TD question? Antonio has 13 yards on his 1st reception- will I win?

No one knows whether you are in trouble or not. Between now and Monday players can get injured, underperform, get goal line carries vultured, snow could come down by the foot. If it was Monday night and you were down 8 w/ a player left then our opinion might matter.

Exactly, if we knew all these answers on Friday we'd all be FanDuel millionaires.

Obviously I'm asking based on the players

I think it comes down to how you phrased the original question. If you would have just said "what are my chances against this team this week," you would have gotten good responses. Everyone is overreacting to your overreaction of "am in trouble?" after only one defense has played in the entire week 14 matchup. To answer your question though, I think your team is going to win but it will be close.

• Like 1

I think it comes down to how you phrased the original question. If you would have just said "what are my chances against this team this week," you would have gotten good responses. Everyone is overreacting to your overreaction of "am in trouble?" after only one defense has played in the entire week 14 matchup. To answer your question though, I think your team is going to win but it will be close.

Maybe you're right. Anyway ty