[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather - Start Shady & Gil

Valhalla

I think the weather in Ralph Wilson this weekend will force the Bills hand and they'll run run run. Anyone else thinking of rolling with Shady and Gil (if you have them)? It's a huge risk / reward because if they get shut down you get a RB2 / flex pukes all over your score, but last week I think you can trust both of them to produce. The Steelers aren't as stout as they used to be.

I beg you. Don't do it.

Why, are you playing against Wolverine, or is it just a bad idea? I'm toying with the idea myself, and I must admit, what ThatDude posted plays a small part in the decision. I need to swing for the fence this week in that league.

Like always, depends on the options. I'd have a hard time only playing a TD dependent guy for the most part. Gets virtually no touches in the passing game. But if you think there's going to be a PI call in the end zone and he can cash in, you could do worse.

I think McCoy and GILlislee were solid starts regardless of weather. Not as high on GILlislee because I think the pendulum has swung too far in his favor with the TDs and it will naturally swing back to McCoy this week. I'd throw GILlislee in as a flex in a deeper league just because there may be enough to go around, especially with the weather looking fairly brutal, but hoping that McCoy has a huge game. :tup:

So does this mean Isaiah Crowell is worth playing due to a snowy Browns game.

I thought about this too (Crow owner..) but you just can't trust him lately. No way I throw him in with the playoffs on the line. My steadfast RB2, Riddick is out, so I picked up Zenner. Washington is banged up.

And with a qb like rg3 it benefits the running game... If I had crow I'd have him as my rb2 this week

You may be right, but he hasn't done squat lately and he's had more injuries to the O line since RG3 was in there last. It's not him it's me lol...I don't trust him right now. He started off great!

I thought about this too (Crow owner..) but you just can't trust him lately. No way I throw him in with the playoffs on the line. My steadfast RB2, Riddick is out, so I picked up Zenner. Washington is banged up.

My other choice was Tevin Coleman he just doesn't seem to be doing much since his injury, Freeman was being used more in the passing game too. I got 11 from Crowell for his 113 rushing yards, Coleman scored 16 but that was largely off 2 TDs and limited yardage.

Not sure I would have went Zenner over Crowell, Zenner was never really a work horse of any kind in the DET running game (plus they throw it a ton).

My other choice was Tevin Coleman he just doesn't seem to be doing much since his injury, Freeman was being used more in the passing game too. I got 11 from Crowell for his 113 rushing yards, Coleman scored 16 but that was largely off 2 TDs and limited yardage.

Not sure I would have went Zenner over Crowell, Zenner was never really a work horse of any kind in the DET running game (plus they throw it a ton).

I watched Washington get hurt the week prior so I didn't think it through properly (check practice reports, etc.). Zenner passes the eye test when he runs. And Crowell hadn't done squat several weeks prior. This is a case where my dumb thinking trumped the stats...all on me, hehe.