[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers for next year...

Chucklar

I know I know, it's still way early but this team is toast this year at 4-9...tough fun league-we get to keep 4...positions are as follows...

2 QB

3 RB

2 WR

2 WR/TE

Flex

D

K

8 bench

Scoring: standard

My team:

QB: Tyrod, Kaepernick, Wentz

RB: Forte, Duke Jr, McKinnon, D. Henry, Perkins, AP

WR: Julio, Tate, Pryor Sr, Fitz, maclin, fuller V, ARob

TE: Kelce

D: Arizona

K: M. Bryant

I picked up AP and ARob in anticipation as it's a keeper during the season...being that it's a 2 QB league I'm wondering if I should keep one...I'm worried that QB's will be hard to come by come draft time and I really struggled this year at that position. But I feel I've got a lot of talent despite the terrible record...which 4 would you want to keep?

Obviously Julio, and probably AP. I don't think any of your QB are keeper worthy, but if you're going to, maybe Tyrod...maybe, but I wouldn't.

I think your other two are between these guys: ARob, Pryor, Fuller, Henry, Perkins. When do you have to set keepers for? I keep hearing a lot about Perkins and want to see what he does the reset of the season, but I have him and am considering keeping him myself. If you have to choose now, Julio, AP, ARob, and ... Perkins? But I'm not sold on the last two.

Wow...that's a lot of starters and keepers. Julio obviously take 1 slot. I would then keep both Forte and AP; they are older, but still 2 of the better backs in the league, and that will at least allow you to focus more on WR in your draft since you can play more of them at once. And being a 2 QB league, I would put Wentz in my 4th slot. He has the talent, and has showed it this year...albeit earlier in the year. I think year 2 is a good year for him. Not to mention that both Taylor and Kaep are up in their with where they will be, or if they will even start. If not Wentz, then probably Kelce. The TE pool of talent is really shallow these days.

Edited by gballi15

Julio, AP depending on what happens before the season. while TE isn't exactly a requirement Kelce will provide you with better production than a WR4 considering most WR will probably be off the board.

ARob can't be a complete bust next year. Henry has upside.

Are keepers round specific? May factor into decision.

Julio, AP depending on what happens before the season. while TE isn't exactly a requirement Kelce will provide you with better production than a WR4 considering most WR will probably be off the board.

ARob can't be a complete bust next year. Henry has upside.

Are keepers round specific? May factor into decision.

Good question, to my knowledge keepers aren't round specific...I'm torn on ARob and Henry as well as Kelce...

Absolutely pick up Keenan Allen. He has had bad luck, but he'll be back with a vengeance. Then keep Julio, Keenan, AP, and ... ARob? Depends on how many WR/TE you can play in any given game. Is it PPR?

Not PPR...start 2 WR, but a load of flex as well...3 flex or WR/TE positions.

yeah if Henry somehow became the starter, he'd be a BEAST. Unfortunately I don't see them getting rid of Murray just yet.

Yah true...but just for the potential...I'm not sure if we can only keep for so many years or not...this is the first year of the league...anybody you'd rather have than Henry as fourth keeper?