[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playing for playoff spot.. WDIS

rocca2112

I am in 4th playing 5th place guy with the same record for the final playoff spot... standard scoring

Which QB

Stafford vs Chi

or

Winston vs NO

Usually I start Stafford but QB's vs NO always pay out

Pick three WRs

G. Tate vs Chi

M. Mitchell vs Bal

Hopkins @ Ind

Crowder @ Phi

T. Williams @ Car

I am thinking Tate, Hopkins, Williams

Which RB

Lamar Miller @ Ind

or

J. Hill @ Cle

Leaning towards J. Hill with that matchup and because Lamar isn't 100%

Winston (avg. 22.2 fantasy points the past 5 weeks, playing NO who's giving up 23.2 points the past 5 week.)

Stafford only put up 12.4 points against Chicago last time they played. Plus they're only giving up 17.4 points over the past 5 weeks. I'd definitely go with Winston.

Crowder, Williams, Hopkins. I know Tate has been hot lately but Chicago is the toughest against the pass compared to all your other options. (Indy - 43.9 points per game to WRs the last 5 games. Carolina - 37.9 the last 5 games to WRs, Philly - 46.1 the last 5 games to WRs plus Cousins is on a tear right now.)

Hill vs Miller is pretty close but I give the edge to Hill because he's healthier and Cleveland is just horrible all the way around. Indy's defense is a little tougher and you really can't fully trust Miller right now. Didn't he miss 2-3 series last game because of his ribs or something like that ?