[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to the Bucs Saints game

Scorcher

As a Christmas present my sister and her husband are taking me to the Bucs-Saints game. I'm really excited because I have never been to an NFL game before and this looks to be a good game. Our seats are in the end zone by the cannon. It is a great present!

• Like 11

Be prepared for constant moving if you're on or near the end of a row. It's not like baseball where people wait for the end of an inning to go get food or drinks. I spent half of a Cardinals game last year standing in the aisle waiting for people to come in or out.

Other than that and the fact the Cardinals kicked 5 field goals to lose to the Rams, the exoerience was awesome!

• Like 1

I had a great time. When the Saints were marching down the field with about 58 seconds to go and Brees was intercepted the stadium went nuts. I've never seen anything like it. Also I have a new respect for all players after seeing in person what a game is like.

• Like 1

Awesome!!! Last game I went to was the MNF game in 2003 when the Bucs hosted the Colts on Dungy's birthday... I'm sure you remember that sh*t show.