[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deflategate 2...starring the Steelers?

Wolverines Fan

As someone who enjoys sports and talk radio and TV etc I would not want the Steelers or their fans to have to go through what we had to go through listening to the Deflategate issue being covered more than Donald Trump becoming president.

I am not just a fan of my home town team I am a fan of the entire NFL.

And this post has nothing to do with who was right or wrong in any of the situations the Patriots have found themselves in. It was just the way it was handled that was the worse part. And I am glad that the NFL is not making an issue of this.

Looking forward to some great football games come January. Some great football franchises in the hunt for the trophy (Cowboys, Giants) and some teams turning things around that could make some noise come playoffs (Detroit, Tampa Bay)

Thanks

• Like 1

lol

FOX's Jay Glazer reports the Steelers are accused of deflating two footballs in last week's win over the Giants.

Oh no. Please God no. The country has been through a lot in 2016, but another Deflategate scandal would truly be too much to bear.

Media spin at its best.. it should read " 2 balls in steelers giants game found to be under inflated" the reason it hasn't gone anywhere is because the new process was followed in terms of custody of the balls by officials.. this is the release by the nfl on the issue

"The officiating game ball procedures were followed and there were no chain of command issues. All footballs were in compliance and no formal complaint was filed by the Giants with our office."

Key words no formal complaint.. so who is accusing them, is Jay Glazer?

Edited by Gourdeau

Media spin at its best.. it should read " 2 balls in steelers giants game found to be under inflated" the reason it hasn't gone anywhere is because the new process was followed in terms of custody of the balls by officials.. this is the release by the nfl on the issue

"The officiating game ball procedures were followed and there were no chain of command issues. All footballs were in compliance and no formal complaint was filed by the Giants with our office."

Key words no formal complaint.. so who is accusing them, is Jay Glazer?

Oh so the footballs lost pressure because of some other reason like the weather. That makes sense. lol. not trying to start an issue on here. I just think its ironic. Good luck to everyone who is still in the playoffs.