[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte out!

Shaft

I sat Hyde for him and i knew better. I figured they would both have wild games but I chose Forte. Silly me. I had a feeling Powell was the play but I ignored my gut.

That's not even ignoring your gut, that's like a full on seppuku :clap:

I have/had Forte in one of my leagues to which I played against the guy who had Melvin Gordon, D Moncrief & Jimmy Graham. I also have A Brown, M Evans, & J Nelson in that league as well as L Murray. I still lost - Leveon Bell outscored nearly my entire team.

Was one of those days - years actually. This is the time I really f'n hate the fantasy football gods. I avoided (most) prominent injuries all season.. 6 leagues, made the playoffs in 5 of them - only to get punched in the face going 0-5 this weekend.

Time to rethink this whole fantasy football thing and consider just being a football fan in general..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I have/had Forte in one of my leagues to which I played against the guy who had Melvin Gordon, D Moncrief & Jimmy Graham. I also have A Brown, M Evans, & J Nelson in that league as well as L Murray. I still lost - Leveon Bell outscored nearly my entire team.

Was one of those days - years actually. This is the time I really f'n hate the fantasy football gods. I avoided (most) prominent injuries all season.. 6 leagues, made the playoffs in 5 of them - only to get punched in the face going 0-5 this weekend.

Time to rethink this whole fantasy football thing and consider just being a football fan in general..

Yeah, I would say 90% of us say the very same thing every year. Yet every August, with training camps on the horizon, and after being starved of football for 6 months, we all come around and get the bug to send in our money and prepare to draft the teams that will inevitably let us down and have us wondering why we do this to ourselves year after year.

Hello, I'm Cowboyz1 and I'm a footballaholic. I've tried to cut down but I just can't seem to kick it. I'm a hopeless football junkie and I've decided to embraced it. :brew:

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 5

This is the first year in a long time that I didn't make any playoffs. I still did all I could to be a spoiler. I wasn't in to it as much as I have been in the past but that was just because of things going on in real life. I'll be back next year though . One thing I didn't do that always made a difference is draft defenses that had soft matchups a week or two in advance for example had I been on my game I would have grabbed the falcons D 2 weeks ago when nobody else was looking that far ahead. I just didn't pay as much attention as I usually do.