[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 14 MNF - What do you need to survive and advance?

Gopher

a complete lineup makeover. My worst week of the year by far, across multiple leagues

welp, it's official. 3rd highest points scoring, avg 142/week and I scored 81 to lose by 5. I start any other WR other than Moncrief and I win. Even Bortles over Carr woulda got me the W. oh, well. time to focus on the leagues I'm still alive in

I don't think I've posted in one of these Monday Night Football "What do you Need" threads all year.

But, I'm facing a 1-5 week, potentially, so it's time to change things up a bit. Had 3 byes, secured one win for sure, lost one, and trailing in four.....

Local #1 - Need Edelman to outscore Steve Smith by basically 14 or more points. 0.75 PPR. Let's put it this way... That kind of discrepancy between the two has only happened once this year, and it wasn't in Edelman's favor. A true longshot. Multiple TD's, 100+ yards, double-digit catches.... I don't need all of those to happen, but probably at least 2 of the 3 to have a chance. I'd put the probability at less than 5%.

Local #2 - Need 27 from Brady and Steve Smith. No PPR, and TD passes are only 3 pts. They average about 28 in this format, but I think the matchup makes it a tough proposition. I'm saying not likely, but certainly possible (probably the highest likelihood of the four I'm listing). I'll say 40%.

Dynasty IDP - Need 60 from Brady, Smith, Tucker, and BAL DT Williams. As a group in this league, they average about 54. Definitely need a big night from Brady, and a few FG's from Tucker, to have a chance. I'll say 30%.

Redraft - Need 22 from Gostkowski. Probably less than 10%.

I'll be happy if I get one of the four. Thrilled if I get 2 or more.

Salvaged a win in local #2 (by just a couple of points)... The Hogan bomb put me over the top. So, 2-4 this week, and playing in 5 leagues total this week. Hoping I can get into the final in at least a couple.

Goodbye cruel world in one league. Starting Bennett over Lewis still wouldn't have saved me. THANKS FOR NOTHING DEVONTE FREEMAN YOU TURD.

...now I play the Freeman owner in my main local this week in the Semis. I'm sure you will FLOAT BACK TO THE SURFACE YOU TURD.

• Like 1