[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Green coming back this week?

robert terni

If people didn't learn their lesson with Jordan Reed this week, or Gronk week 3, they will never learn.

Sure, start Green. Lower your expectations to a level on par with Cordarelle Patterson though.

Exactly. If Green plays, he could be on a snap count and doing the decoy thing.

So I could get a zero from AJ or a zero from Kelvin Benjamin hmm decisions decisions.

I think it really matters what your options are. I need to decide between AJ against PIT, Benjamin against WAS, or Boldin against NYG.

So a decoy AJ or Benjamin possibly against Norman, or Boldin against a rejuvenated Giants D and Stafford with a bad finger.

Right now I have Boldin penciled in but depending upon practice reports I'll be thinking about AJ instead

AJ is only coming back because he wants the 1000yds. Do you think he is going to risk his body going over the middle or leave himself vulnerable trying to grab Dalton's overthrow? Especially against the Steelers who will try to end his life.

• Like 2

A broken digital clock doesn't display anything.

Maybe depends on the type of clock, we had one growing up that had numbers that flipped over, it eventually broke (the clock stopped running) and it showed a time, and it was digital. Similar to this

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Bring-a-1970s-AMFM-Flip-Clock-Back-to-Life/

Maybe depends on the type of clock, we had one growing up that had numbers that flipped over, it eventually broke (the clock stopped running) and it showed a time, and it was digital. Similar to this

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Bring-a-1970s-AMFM-Flip-Clock-Back-to-Life/

I remember those. You could hear the time change.

• Like 1

I had to look but a flip clock is considered an analog clock with a digital display: http://www.2-clicks-antiqueclocks.com/article/retro-flip-clock.html

Well if you're going to pick nits I'm not playing ;) I always considered analog clock one with hands that required you to know how to tell time.

Those showed AM.

Most of them yes. Still my motorcycle example

Always fun sparring with you John, now back to AJ Green....

Well if you're going to pick nits I'm not playing ;) I always considered analog clock one with hands that required you to know how to tell time.

Most of them yes. Still my motorcycle example

Always fun sparring with you John, now back to AJ Green....

Quitter!

• Like 1