[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amari Cooper

Scorcher

I think next year I will be passing on him unless he falls to a low round.. He cost me more games than he helped. He's a talented receiver and has an emerging QB, but there is just not enough consistency to warrant a high draft pick.

Edited by Scorcher

Agreed, and along the same lines i'll stay away from other WR's in a volatile situation: Nuk Hopkins, Allen Robinson, etc.

Yeah, of those guys Coop is the biggest head-scratcher, IMO, merely because of Carr...the other 2 at least make some sense to me...Hopkins = no QB; Robinson = Bortles (and entire team!) regression, etc...I think I'll steer clear of all those guys next year, too, unless they fall at least to rounds 5 - 7 (which they won't, b/c someone will take an earlier flier based on 2015 performance...

• Like 1

Awesome, I hope his stock sinks wayyyy low. Perfect guy to grab as your 2nd (or heck, even 3rd if he continues to slide) WR. The OAK offense continues to develop. Cooper will have stinkers but heck, even Julio has those.

I do like Crabtree too, but sounds like people will be hip on him and probably overpay. :shrug:

27th out of RB/WR/TE in standard scoring so not too disappointing for me as I took him with pick #26. Can't get too mad when I took Brandon Marshall three picks earlier.

Sort of player who would be better in fantasy on a team with less options because he'd get forced more targets.

27th out of RB/WR/TE in standard scoring so not too disappointing for me as I took him with pick #26. Can't get too mad when I took Brandon Marshall three picks earlier.

Sort of player who would be better in fantasy on a team with less options because he'd get forced more targets.

That's a good point. Carr is going to be one hell of a QB, if he's not already. He already knows how to exploit matchups, going with Crabtree when he's feelin' it and/or up against a lesser CB. Cooper does his job and serves as a decoy, running crisp routes and forcing safety shade.

If the Raiders can get a legit TE (sorry, not buying Clive Walford), this offense will be SCARY.

This: as I stated in my OP, he's way talented and has a QB on the rise, but the things you mention affect him fantasy wise.

I think you need to treat the Raiders' receivers like you treat the Saints' receivers. Carr doesn't force to anyone but runs through his progressions like a pro. I would imagine Crabtree will be overvalued next year because of how much his TD scoring this year inflates his value. Likewise, Cooper ought to drop to more of a mid range WR2 value available in maybe the mid 4th in a 12 team league.