[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kaepernick week 15 @ Atl

Ramhock

I have 2 teams in 10 team leagues. The QBs on these teams are JWinston (both), Carr, Marriota and Bortles, Dak. All 5 and many others had a crap wk 14. Lost to LBell in playoffs and start other this week. With TB @ Dall and the way the QBs have looked recently, I picked up Kaep @ Atl, starting him.

Anyone else giving up on everything they thought about for the entire season and swinging with this dick?

I have 2 teams in 10 team leagues. The QBs on these teams are JWinston (both), Carr, Marriota and Bortles, Dak. All 5 and many others had a crap wk 14. Lost to LBell in playoffs and start other this week. With TB @ Dall and the way the QBs have looked recently, I picked up Kaep @ Atl, starting him.

Anyone else giving up on everything they thought about for the entire season and swinging with this dick?

When they played the Bears I suggested it might be a good time to add him if your QB had a bad matchup. He scored 2 (on rushing yards) and only 10 against the Jets. Outside the one really big week @MIA (296 yards, 3 TDs, 100+ rushing) he hasn't done much.

• Like 1

he scored a bunch wks 9-12 , including @ Ari and vs NE

Yes, decent scores but not a huge numbers, in my league those weeks were 19-21-19-33, I already mentioned the blowup @MIA. Just doesn't seem like a huge upside, risky to use and replace an existing starter.

Would you be starting him over Dak, Carr, etc?

Yes, decent scores but not a huge numbers, in my league those weeks were 19-21-19-33, I already mentioned the blowup @MIA. Just doesn't seem like a huge upside, risky to use and replace an existing starter.

Would you be starting him over Dak, Carr, etc?

33,28,25 and 43 in mine.

No, I probably wouldn't , but to say he only had 1 good week is incorrect

Right, right, knee jerk reaction. I dropped Bortles for Caep. My choices are Caep, Jameis or Dak. I have Zeke on this team. Caep has been benched before. Dak is the play, with both he, Zeke and that Oline at home. Dak's 2 picks last week were Dez falling, and then cutting off his route. Thank you very much for setting me straight.

Edited by Ramhock

33,28,25 and 43 in mine.

No, I probably wouldn't , but to say he only had 1 good week is incorrect

I said "only one really good week" as in one time he was a clear cut starter, scoring above most other decent QB options.

If you're looking for an option to add and use this week that you might not start regularly I'd consider Tyrod Taylor against the woeful Browns.

I started Kap over Brady and Stafford two weeks ago, and it almost cost me a playoff spot. On paper, Kap has a better matchup than either one again this week, but I just don't think I can do it. I'll take my chances with Brady vs DEN or Stafford vs NYG.

I started Kap over Brady and Stafford two weeks ago, and it almost cost me a playoff spot. On paper, Kap has a better matchup than either one again this week, but I just don't think I can do it. I'll take my chances with Brady vs DEN or Stafford vs NYG.

Don't forget about Stafford's injured finger.

I heard somewhere that Rivers does VERY well v. Oak.

He has over the years, but it's kind of hard to trust him given how awful in general he has been recently. Over the last 8 games QBs have averaged 324 passing yards a game against the Titans, and none has finished lower than QB13. They've given up at least 316 yards to the likes of Trevor Siemien, Matt Barkley, Blake Bortles, and Cody Kessler.

I will need to be mindful of the weather and wind in KC though. Not a potential concern in Atlanta (dome) nor as much of one in Oakland.

Edited by Crazysight
  • Like 1

Kap or dak for me, I'm going against #1 undefeated team pts leader. If Robby Anderson and phins d do good I'll play it safe with dak. If not I have to gamble and roll with kap. Haha I'm benching a cooper and Jordan reed and starting Jc Nelson Gabriel and Anderson as my wr/flex. I'm considering starting ap over sims also. My team is horrible but I'm the #6 seed, playing with house money since 4th place gets dues back.