[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Rodgers has carried me all year long....

hedgeman

Enough to which I should just really rename my team Aaron Rodgers...responsible for 75% of my wins...but am I crazy for even considering playing Carr over him?

Reasons:

1)leg injury, subzero temps, but man he drops dimes. Carr has a plus matchup in warm temps.

2)I lost my semis 2 years ago in huge money league do to injury. Had green on mnf..down 1 point all I needed was a catch and he gets hurt first quarter. I cannot live with myself if I lose another year due to injury haahha

Rodgers is a terminator right now, and they don't have any run game I think rodgers will have a better game. Hopefully car's hand is getting better if not I would still roll with rodgers...he is use to the cold. Might be warm compared to what he deals with in green bay

Would appreciate if you can check out my line up and let me know what you think, keep it or fix it?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480353-final-roster-line-up-before-saturday-drop-a-link-and-i-will-help-you/

Think I'll go against the group and say Carr. Rodgers has the calf strain and there's risk that such severe cold could exacerbate that. The Bears are actually ranked 6th against the pass where the Chargers are ranked 25th. The chargers were not even competitive last week on either side of the ball. Cobb has not been healthy either, and then there's the wind in the windy city. Right now weather channel says 15 mph with gusts up to 20. Definitely something to keep an eye on. No matter how good a QB is if the wind is strong enough that QB will not be accurate with the ball for anything more than very short throws.

Edited by Crazysight

A couple years back I had Rodgers on my team and was in the semifinals. He had been dominating all year averaging like 23 pts a week. Well that week he went to Buffalo healthy in cold weather and put up 7pts. Single handedly lost me a shot at the finals. Now there was no reason for me not to play him but I didn't have a back up like Carr either. It's a tough decision but based on his calf issue and weather I'd play Carr.