[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenneth Farrow

Mag112

The main reason I say that is because Hill has been proven who knows Farrow could have been a one hit wonder or he could be great he's not proven you just never know. If you think you have a shot at winning even if Farrow didn't produce then do it, but for me if it's a must win or close to call I'd rather play my player I know.

I'd start Hill then Farrow would be my next choice.

Really????. All of info I gotten has said Ronnie would be pass down back, but Farrow will see bulk of the workload.

Help me please

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480395-saturday-lineup-helpill-help-with-yours/?p=4311768

I heard this discussed on an ESPN podcast, I believe with Mike Clay. He mentioned that Peyton Manning actually preferred not to have Hillman in on passing downs because he was so light, and didn't hold up as well in pass protection. He thought that Farrow would actually be preferred for this reason.
I can't say that it's fact or not. For all I know, Clay may have totally made that up. But food for thought, anyway. Hillman has been cut more than once this year.
  • Like 1