[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do You Trust The Packers This Weekend?

kdko

Their players anyway? Bad weather, banged up Rodgers, the Bears have been playing good against stud receivers, and Green Bay has hardly a run game. I could see Ty possibly having a game, but I'm worried about Rodgers and all the GB receivers.

The Bears' cornerbacks are potentially the worst in football. GB could sign a contract with the Bears saying they will never call a designed run play, and Rodgers would carve them up. Do you recall the stat line earlier when they played? Let me remind you.

Adams went for 13, 132 and 2.

Nelson was held in check...

Cobb went for 11, 95 and 1.

Montgomery went for 10 and 66, with another 60 on the ground.

39 completions...21 1st downs through the air.

The Bears' cornerbacks are potentially the worst in football. GB could sign a contract with the Bears saying they will never call a designed run play, and Rodgers would carve them up. Do you recall the stat line earlier when they played? Let me remind you.

Adams went for 13, 132 and 2.

Nelson was held in check...

Cobb went for 11, 95 and 1.

Montgomery went for 10 and 66, with another 60 on the ground.

39 completions...21 1st downs through the air.

Yeah, but wasn't a rookie cornerback on Davante all game, so the Packers took advantage of that? Let's take a look since then on how they played against WR1's..

R. Matthews 3-64

Odell 5-46

M. Evans 4-66

M. Jones 4-67

G. Tate 6-58

You can say whatever about their defense, but that's pretty stingy IMO against top WR's in the last 5 weeks

You are right. You should sit them all.

Or play the percentages.

Rodgers has thrown for 3 TD's against the Bears the last three games they played. He had one clunker, but before that threw for 4 TD's in one game and 6 TD's in another game.

He's got their number, he's always had their number, and I'll bet the does again this weekend.

Edited by gilthorp
  • Like 2

You are right. You should sit them all.

Or play the percentages.

Rodgers has thrown for 3 TD's against the Bears the last three games they played. He had one clunker, but before that threw for 4 TD's in one game and 6 TD's in another game.

He's got their number, he's always had their number, and I'll bet the does again this weekend.

I hope you're right, as i'm a Jordy owner. Rodgers has missed 3 straight practices now!

I dont see them having much running success against Bears Run D. Rogers is going play from the shotgun to limit drop backs, to preserve is leg, which indicates to me hes going to be throwing often to Jody and Devante IMO. I wouldnt worry about the cold,,,Its the GB Packers

• Like 1

I am not sure the weather could be ignored or fact Rodgers looks like he has one good leg but i would not be anything close to optimistic on Rodgers or the passing stats in this game as it stands now. Not saying Rodgers will be completely ineffective but I think expecting him to blow up is very very unrealistic

I am not sure the weather could be ignored or fact Rodgers looks like he has one good leg but i would not be anything close to optimistic on Rodgers or the passing stats in this game as it stands now. Not saying Rodgers will be completely ineffective but I think expecting him to blow up is very very unrealistic

have you seen the Bears pass def?
  • Like 1

It is beyond freezing - I just got done shoveling. Brutal. I wouldn't touch this game.

Agree with kdko - this isn't going to be a good stat game for anyone...maybe a guy or two had a decent game, but the upside is going to be severely hurt by how f'ing cold it is.

• Like 2

It is beyond freezing - I just got done shoveling. Brutal. I wouldn't touch this game.

Agree with kdko - this isn't going to be a good stat game for anyone...maybe a guy or two had a decent game, but the upside is going to be severely hurt by how f'ing cold it is.

:scared: Thanks for the update! I can't state enough how scared I am to start some of these guys. They said some of the players are going to wear wetsuits under their jerseys, haha.

Barkley was the reason they were needing to play catch up in the first place.

Hail mary for the win...yeah - how do you get behind the D in that scenario. Brutal.

I dunno man, he's making at least a moderate case for consideration in '17. I'm somewhat encouraged, which is more than I can say than how I felt for the first month or so of this season for this team.