[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is AP Worth a Start?

Average

Im in playoffs, picked him up about an hour ago before he announced he was gonna play this week. My RB's are pretty shaky. Do I be that guy and take the risk on him having a good game this week against the Colts? Or at least a better game than any of my current RBs which are

Jeremy Hill Currently Starting RB1

Doug Martin

Theo Riddick (Doubt he plays)

Rob Kelley Currently Starting RB2

Jonathan Stewart Currently Starting FLEX

Adrian Peterson

I go with who you've got right now; they're not bad. I am hopeful about AP, and all I have is Farrow at RB #2 and Rishard Matthews at my flex, so I'm swapping out Matthews for AP to start this weekend.

I think it depends upon your situation as to whether AP is startable or not. It's a gamble, regardless. Good luck!

So, he is definitely the best back you have rostered. And he is a physical freak, so I am not really worried about his conditioning or his ability to run all over the Colts. My worry is who he has blocking for him and how much time he will get. Will the coaches ease him back in??? I agree and think it is too risky.

So, he is definitely the best back you have rostered. And he is a physical freak, so I am not really worried about his conditioning or his ability to run all over the Colts. My worry is who he has blocking for him and how much time he will get. Will the coaches ease him back in??? I agree and think it is too risky.

yeah i think its definitely risky, but im the 4 seed going up against the #1 seed without my julio this week so im leaning towards a gamble with possible big upside but I also know theres the chance he gets stuffed like week 1 or doesnt get many carries.

yeah i think its definitely risky, but im the 4 seed going up against the #1 seed without my julio this week so im leaning towards a gamble with possible big upside but I also know theres the chance he gets stuffed like week 1 or doesnt get many carries.

If you are willing to take the risk, then go for it. I'd probably bench Stewart.

roll with what you got, i like there match ups any ways

Hey would appreciate if you can help me out with my 2 posts!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480509-big-ben-vs-trevor-sim/

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480508-rawls-burnt-me-need-boom-receivers-need-2-cooks-watkins-inman-jj-nelson/

if you cans till trade, trade him for anybody. He has green bay next, if not mistaken they stepped up there run d