[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather?

Bronco Steve_85

Do we pay too much attention to the weather when it comes to fantasy? I mean you are gonna get duds in good weather just as much as bad weather... Right? I've honestly never considered weather to be a factor in my decision making... I don't think I'm the best fantasy football player but I've faired pretty well over the course of my career... I mean there are so many factors that determine what kind of day a guy is gonna have and I really rank weather last... Does anyone else feel this way?

I mean for instance I'm gonna play Mariota this week... KC isn't that bad of a matchup but everyone keeps talking about how cold it's gonna be... I may be kicking myself in the a** after this weekend but I just have it in my mind that he is going to fair well because of his abilities and the matchup... is he the 6th best QB through 13 games cause of weak defenses and good weather? Or does he actually have something to do with that fact?

Mariotta is from Hawaii. He's used to cold weather.

:lol: I would imagine he played in some not-so-great conditions at Oregon, but probably not this cold. I think he's gonna have a pretty rough go of it. I'd say 80 of his 120 passing yards go in short dumpoffs to Walker.

I think he's gonna have a pretty rough go of it. I'd say 80 of his 120 passing yards go in short dumpoffs to Walker.

Fantasy Gods, if you're listening.... please make it so! The weather and the noise is going to be tough for Mariota, no doubt.

:lol: I would imagine he played in some not-so-great conditions at Oregon, but probably not this cold. I think he's gonna have a pretty rough go of it. I'd say 80 of his 120 passing yards go in short dumpoffs to Walker.

Hmm, I was going to play Brate instead of Walker this week. You've got me second guessing that decision.

• Like 1

Hmm, I was going to play Brate instead of Walker this week. You've got me second guessing that decision.

Literally the same thing. Between the bad weather games, Rex Ryan getting canned, and a multitude of other annoying factors, this has probably been one of the hardest lineups for me to lock that i can remember.. playoffs or not.

Literally the same thing. Between the bad weather games, Rex Ryan getting canned, and a multitude of other annoying factors, this has probably been one of the hardest lineups for me to lock that i can remember.. playoffs or not.

When did Ryan get canned? I swear I saw him on the sideline during the Bills game (which was after you posted this).

When did Ryan get canned? I swear I saw him on the sideline during the Bills game (which was after you posted this).

Well, most major news outlets have reported that he'll be fired by season's end. My initial notion was that players might be playing uninspired after knowing their coach was going to be fired regardless, turned out to be wrong for those McCoy owners though

Well, most major news outlets have reported that he'll be fired by season's end. My initial notion was that players might be playing uninspired after knowing their coach was going to be fired regardless, turned out to be wrong for those McCoy owners though

Ah yes the reports from the media sighting unnamed sources, I ignore most of that and certainly don't treat them as facts.

I really would've appreciated McCoy playing uninspired though

• Like 1