[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make any last minute changes to this playoff lineup?

shnugen27

0.5 PPR Keeper

QB: Rivers (vs Oak)

RB: Martin (vs Dal)

RB: Farrow (vs Oak)

WR: Demaryius Thomas (vs NE)

WR: Tyrell Williams (vs Oak)

TE: Tyler Eifert (vs Pit)

FLEX: Brandin Cooks (vs Ari)

D: Falcons (vs SF)

K: Tucker (vs Philly)

Bench

Ingram (vs Ari)

Dixon (vs Philly)

AP (vs Indy)

Diggs (vs Indy)

Cobb (vs Chi)

Brady (vs Den)

Two Main Questions

(1) Sub Brady for Rivers? I looked and Brady has very good regular season numbers against Denver, but it's currently 9 degrees in Denver and Rivers could get into a shootout with Oakland

(2) Sub Dixon in for Farrow or any of the WRs? Farrow seems to be slated to get a big workload. Dixon is clearly the better back, but seems to be splitting touches with West. Perhaps sub Dixon for Cooks considering how mediocre he's been lately?

My two questions right now:

(1) Sub Brady for Rivers? I looked and Brady has very good regular season numbers against Denver, but it's currently 9 degrees in Denver and Rivers could get into a shootout with Oakland

(2) Sub Dixon in for Farrow or any of the WRs? Farrow seems to be slated to get a big workload. Dixon is clearly the better back, but seems to be splitting touches with West. Perhaps sub Dixon for Cooks considering how mediocre he's been lately?

Williams is a wild card since the injury but weather in Minnesota is -12. I'm leaning towards sitting Diggs this week. If anything I'd play with the idea of Inman over Williams this week. Hopefully I'm wrong on that hunch because I'm playing against Inman this week.

Edited by Inziladun

actually, now that you mention it...I probably would favor Dixon over Farrow but it would be a coin flip as:

Dixon is a better player I think

vs

Farrow gets all or most all of the touches

Exactly my frustration! haha.

Throw in that Doug Martin is facing a Dallas Defense that is 5th in the league against the rush and I'm all over the place!

Ok. Guy I'm up against has McCoy who is already at 30 points.

Playing from behind. Who has the better shot of 25-30 points - Brady or Rivers?

Rivers is playing Oakland, but has only topped 20 points twice this year (once against Oakland)

Brady has topped 20 points 5 times already, but is facing Denver in freezing cold conditions.

Agonizing over these 4:25pm games.