[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those like me who made dumb moves like me but are still moving on. Your story?

Monsterofthemidway

Here's mine:

1) Had a gut feeling about Robbie Anderson so I plucked him from the ww and put him in my lineup. 5 minutes before kickoff I take him out. Turn on the TV right when he's crossing the goal line. I mean the exact second.

2) Did the same with Meredith and Ryan Matthews today 10 minutes before kickoff. They scored 42 combined. Replacements scored 10.

Three last minute decisions cost me 60 points.

How I lucked out: Ty Montgomery and Shady MCCoy.

Your story?

I dropped Justin Tucker for McManus 5 minutes before kickoff because of high winds in Baltimore.

The kickers could cost me a spot in the 'Ship...lol.

Oh and I benched Montgomery in my flex for Amari cooper.

That's probably a bigger deal.

Edited by Dawgpound23

I removed falcons def for vikings. Turned out vikings gave me -4 points while falcons would have given me 10. I also took out Jermey Hill for Latavius Murray which wasn't too bad. One move that paid of was picking up Inman and starting him over Mitchell. Thankfully almost everyone on my oppent team had a bad week and he only scored 56 points. He was number 1 seed so I don't feel too bad. Hopefully I get Julio Jones back for the championship next week so I don't have to find a new wr1 again.

Edited by nyjets18

That's going to be a tough call. It seems like Carr is falling in love with slot receivers lately. That, combined with their running game hurts Cooper's production. I wish they'd move him around more or run more slants. Too talented to run fly patterns all day. Maybe the Colts game will be a shootout. Or maybe I'm just a sucker.

Good topic! :tup:

I was worried about needing every single point against a tough opponent and was worried too about Lavonte David being either a scratch or limited on SNF. I would have had no other options for SNF or MNF, so I called up Edwin Jackson from the Colts. He ended up with 13 points (solid), but David not only played but outscored him (18 points).

I'm up a boatload with him only having Donte Whitner yet to go, so it doesn't appear that it'll matter much.

But yeah, yesterday was probably the most I've ever gone back and forth on decisions like that.