[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need?

anismith

im up 19 in a PPR league with Cousins going. My opponent has Rob Kelly and Dustin Hopkins.

Now that should be a fun game to watch. I have Kelley and Olsen going up against Crowder. In another league I have Cousins, but I've already won that game. So I'm cheering for Fat Rob to score a lot of points for the Redskins. :)

Only two leagues in play.

League 1 - Need Cousins/Reed to outscore Garcon/Wash. D by 5.

League 2 - His guys are done. Need Cousins/DJax to combine for 62.5. Not impossible but probably won't happen.

My starting line up to score some points, double digits from somebody would be nice. Or to not face Brees, DJohnson and Cooks. Those 3 players scored 82 (opponents other 6 another 50) while I only got 47 points with Cousins and Crowder left. A 30-40 point deficit I might have some shot, 4-5 TDs beteween the two plus lots of yardage.

Oh well, was facing the high scoring team who averaged over 100/week, I averaged about 80. One more game for 3rd place and $35. Better than I expected to do a few weeks ago when my team went into a tailspin.

Don't want to jinx myself but it looks like I'll be going to the final in the 5 leagues in which I potentially could.

Redraft #1: Already in, up 40ish with Olsen yet to go

Redraft #2 (non-ppr): Up 72 with his D-Jax and J-Stew to my Dustin Hopkins

Dynasty #1: Up 28 with his Thomas Davis and James Bradberry to my Garcon... only one that's fairly close

Dynasty #2: Up 41 with his Kony Ealy yet to go

Dynasty #3: Up 78 with his Donte Whitner yet to go

So really rooting for Garcon to get me 70-80 yards and a TD. Good luck to all.

5 for 5. Unbelievable. I think I've been in 2 SB's in the same season but never 5. Next week will be fun.

Looks like Heehawks is going to take the #2 league, unless I can outscore him by 60ish points the next two weeks.

If Riddick and Julio start playing again, I may just hold on. But you guys have slowly but surely closed the gap. Not too confident tho...