[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pro Bowl snubs

HowboutthemCowboys

gordon and/or hyde over freeman imo

jordy over fitz easily

justin pugh somewhere? jack conklin?

Not gonna make distinctions with the OLBs and DEs and DTs as that's so convoluted, but clowney (who i thought was OLB), griffen, and bennett out, 3 of the following in: vernon, JPP, leonard williams, bosa, DEFINITELY justin houston, dee ford, chandler jones, melvin ingram.

weddle over berry probably. i thought berry was FS anyway...

*if it includes harrison smith, michael bennett, kuechly, reed, brady, trent williams etc then that opens the door for guys like hyde, JPP, justin houston, and others

**just realized these might not match the AFC/NFC format, but whatever

also, lots of linebackers have solid cases like lee, wright, hicks, shazier, lavonte david, but kinda hard to take wagner and kuechly out.

Edited by pun

i think that lee really would have had to get in over thomas davis, right?

they should probs rethink the format for DE/LB. thomas davis in the same position group as beasley and kerrigan? :crazy:

Edited by pun

Drew Brees - leads the league in pass yards

Sean Lee. - 140 tackles

Yep, Sean Lee over the guy in Carolina who missed games. Lee had a better year and is ballin out. If you watched him shoot the gaps all year I haven't seen a LB do that as often as Lee has this year. Seems to be reading the Offenses playbook most of the game.

The guy is playing at a Mike Singletary level this year.

Yep, Sean Lee over the guy in Carolina who missed games. Lee had a better year and is ballin out. If you watched him shoot the gaps all year I haven't seen a LB do that as often as Lee has this year. Seems to be reading the Offenses playbook most of the game.

The guy is playing at a Mike Singletary level this year.

Again, just going to say up front that Lee is worthy. But...through the first 11 games before Kuechly got concussed...

Kuechly

102 Tackles

2 Sacks

1 Interception

6 Pass Defended

Lee

96 Tackles

1 Pass Defended

Since then, Lee has continued to add tackles but only 1 addition category of a Fumble Recovery. Again, Lee playing great and no wrong answer here, but Kuechly is playing great too so no problem with him going in over Lee.

If you're disqualifying people for injuries or whatever, then Brady, Big Ben, AJ, Julio, Shady and others (not going to go through the whole list) should be left off as well.

• Like 1

Again, just going to say up front that Lee is worthy. But...through the first 11 games before Kuechly got concussed...

Kuechly

102 Tackles

2 Sacks

1 Interception

6 Pass Defended

Lee

96 Tackles

1 Pass Defended

Since then, Lee has continued to add tackles but only 1 addition category of a Fumble Recovery. Again, Lee playing great and no wrong answer here, but Kuechly is playing great too so no problem with him going in over Lee.

If you're disqualifying people for injuries or whatever, then Brady, Big Ben, AJ, Julio, Shady and others (not going to go through the whole list) should be left off as well.

You make a great point about Lee. He's always been a really good LB just hurt all the time. Kuechly though is just unreal when he plays. I've never seen a LB cover so much ground so fast and be in on almost every play. He is just a beast. Too bad he's getting concussed as it will probably shorten his career. If you are not a Carolina fan and he's playing, you will love watching this guy play. I'll bet Kuechly doesn't play in the Pro Bowl anyway.

Edited by NAUgrad