[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best App

kingjames

What Site Has The Best App?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What Site Has The Best App?

• ESPN
    • NFL.com
    • Fox Sports
    • Yahoo
    • MFL
    • CBS
    • Other (Comment Below)

I currently run my league on ESPN and almost all of my owners exclusively use the ESPN fantasy app for managing the team and checking schedules & scores.

I'm thinking of switching to another hosting site next year so in your opinion what site has the best app? I've only used Fox Sports and it's horrible

The CBS APP is actually pretty good, as much as people like to bash CBS around here.

Well the CBS website is pretty bad. For the cost of $150+ to host a league, you shouldn't have to endure Snickers, State Farm, or whatever the hell else ads. There are problems with all host for sure, but for such a huge cost to put bad ads that can easily affect the website performance is just inexcusable.

• Like 1

Well the CBS website is pretty bad. For the cost of $150+ to host a league, you shouldn't have to endure Snickers, State Farm, or whatever the hell else ads. There are problems with all host for sure, but for such a huge cost to put bad ads that can easily affect the website performance is just inexcusable.

Which is why we left CBS and went to ESPN. It's free and it increased our winning pot.

• Like 1