[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is killing me...Ertz vs Gman or Delanie Walker vs Jags? PPR

robert terni

can't throw one of em in the flex?

ertz definitely has a safer floor imo. the giants cannot cover TEs to save their life even with this good defense, and DRC will be on jordan matthews most of the game and he's a top 10 cover corner right now. so i think wentz will be looking ertz's way often. he's probably the safest bet at TE for double digit ppr points this week aside from maybe kelce.

walker definitely has the higher ceiling though. while the jags don't play great team defense in that they give up a lot of points, their pass defense is pretty good. i'm not sure who would cover walker but whether it's one of the safeties or LBs, all of them are good players. it's pretty likely the titans will get a lead early and run the ball for most of the game, so you're really counting on TDs and big plays more than volume.

if you gotta choose one, unless you really need a high ceiling because your opponent is stacked, i'd probably go with ertz. i expect something like 5-8 catches for 70-100 yds and a TD.

Edited by pun