[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you put much stock in point projections?

BigDakAttack

How much stock do you place in them vs. your gut instincts when setting your lineup?

Every week I struggle with my WR choices due to depth. Below are my choices this week, and would really appreciate your insights on picking the best 3 going into first of two-week championship.

Mike Evans @ NO...projected 13, after three single-digit outings, including 4 against NO two weeks ago.

TY Hilton @ Oak...projected 11, coming off 4-for-20 effort against Vikings

DeSean Jackson...projected 8, going against porous Bears D in a must-win game

Tyrell Williams...projected 9, going against Cleveland, but shares touches with Inman

Dontrelle Inman...projected 8, going against Cleveland, but shares touches with Williams

Tyreek Hill...projected 6...scored 12 pts in just 1 touch last week, but put up 23 on Broncos last time

Taylor Gabriel...projected 7, scored 12 last week in a couple touches, but now Julio is back

Thank you, in advance! Look forward to reading your insights.

I find jprojections to be a general guide but not incredibly predictive week to week. Ironically, when my sum total projection is lower than my opponents, that's the week I usually win! None of this is based on any formal statistical analysis, however, which I'm sure has already been done somewhere.

Evans, Hilton, Inman, Hill (pretty much in that order IMO)

• Like 1

I use a combination of both. I definitely look at the projections, but sometimes I think I know better.

I'd certainly start Evans. Don't get cute and outthink yourself on that. I've done that before. Start Evans.

I also think DeSean Jackson is a great start. I'm a Bears fan, and our secondary is weak.

And ya have to love T.Y. playing vs. Oakland. He's just good.

Then, yes, the two Chargers playing against Cleveland could do real well. Wow. How to pick the right one.

Tyreek faces Denver, but he is so explosive.. I might sit him vs. Denver, but he's good.

I THINK... you have to play your top 3. Evans, T.Y., and DeSean. Nice combo.

• Like 1