[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: T Lockett, M Mitchell, AJ Green, J Hill at FLEX

bengalobserver

T Lockett vs ARI

M Mitchell vs NYJ

AJ Green @ HOU

J Hill @ HOU

Non PPR, just need to fill my flex. Rest of my lineup (for now) is in my sig. I'm leaning Lockett as he seems to be hitting his stride and surprisingly has the best matchup with the ARI DEF giving up 38.2 pts to the WR per game over the last four weeks. I know M Mitchell had two TD's last time around against the Jets, but he's cooled off lately (albeit against two solid DEF's) and I'm concerned about that game getting out of hand early and him not getting the targets. As for AJ, I'd love to just ride-or-die with him as he helped get me to the ship, but he seems too risky coming off that injury against a solid HOU DEF.

And, oh BTW, my opponent has L Bell, E Elliott, and L McCoy going this week. He hasn't paid attention all year though, not making a single move since the draft, and still has B Walsh as his starting kicker, with several other duds in his lineup. So I'm thinking I should still win in spite of his studly stable of backs, but if I lose to somebody who doesn't even care to keep an active kicker in the lineup, I might have to hang up my fantasy cleats! Thanks for the help!