[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns win!

Shorttynaz

My wife is a Browns fan. Today at 3 am we had to put our dog down. I told my wife this was Fang's way of telling her that she's ok.

Lymphoma/cancer sucks.

Sorry to hear that, man...I went through that this past year and it's incredibly tough. My dad's a Browns fan so I'm happy for you guys. This also is bringing the Chargers one step closer to, if not already finalizing, McCoy's firing from the team.

My wife is a Browns fan. Today at 3 am we had to put our dog down. I told my wife this was Fang's way of telling her that she's ok.

Lymphoma/cancer sucks.

:(

Sorry to hear that. Been through it.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Lymphoma/cancer sucks.

bummer, man. Sorry to hear she's a Browns fan.

• Like 3

Yeah I almost cared... wasn't even watching the game, had the game center on monitoring GB-MIN as my brother (Lions fan) and I did our last holiday preparations wrapping some gifts and ate brunch. Saw the game unfold and that they won during that time, watched the first half later that day and finished it up after Christmas day at my sister's. Not great, but they scored early and held on late including the blocked FG and some defense to keep SD from scoring easily.

No big differenence for the team IMHO, I suppose they may feel better not going winless and matching the Lions futility of 0-16, but they're still bad and have a ton of holes to fill. Glad to see the 49ers cared enough to beat the Rams and keep the Browns in that #1 draft slot.