[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did everyone miss DeAndre Washington's "breakout" game ?

medalofhonor

DeAndre Washington had 12 carries for 99 yards (!) and 2 TDs yesterday. Agreed it came against the Colts but this could be something to note for those who have plans of drafting Latavius Murray next season, or for those who have their championship games in Week 17.

I missed the game yesterday, did a major chunk of those 99 yards come on a big run or something ?

Latavius has done so well all season and in the last few weeks, it looked like he had taken over the workhorse role.

But it seems the Raiders are intent on not making Latavius an every down back.

DeAndre was a healthy scratch 2 weeks ago, but came back out of nowhere in Week 15 and had a monster game in Week 16 yesterday,

I may be reading too much into it, but I may stay away from drafting Latavius next year, particularly if DeAndre's involvement continues in the playoff games.

Edited by medalofhonor

I caught this game in the 2nd quarter and it was very frustrating to watch because i am Murray owner. Oakland start going away from Murray and started using Richards and Washington. Then Washington had to 2 20+ TD rushes. Even though they were playing it's hard to deny how good he looked. I also agree with you I'm staying totally away from Murray next year, isn't he a free agent next year?

As a Murray owner who had him starting, was not a fan of that move. Washington ran well but so did Jalen Richard (6-66). It was a case where they were keying on Murray when he was in there and then wasn't as concerned about either of the other two backs. I would not read too much in to other than I will never again draft Murray who was great, oddly fell out of favor, then was great again and the workhorse and then when I needed him most he only had 51 yards while the other two combined for three touchdowns. The way of the NFL backfields these days.

DeAndre Washington had 12 carries for 99 yards (!) and 2 TDs yesterday. Agreed it came against the Colts but this could be something to note for those who have plans of drafting Latavius Murray next season, or for those who have their championship games in Week 17.

I missed the game yesterday, did a major chunk of those 99 yards come on a big run or something ?

Latavius has done so well all season and in the last few weeks, it looked like he had taken over the workhorse role.

But it seems the Raiders are intent on not making Latavius an every down back.

DeAndre was a healthy scratch 2 weeks ago, but came back out of nowhere in Week 15 and had a monster game in Week 16 yesterday,

I may be reading too much into it, but I may stay away from drafting Latavius next year, particularly if DeAndre's involvement continues in the playoff games.

Murray is a UFA next year and may not even be back.

I might be crazy but I have a feeling Latavius Murray could be playing for the Vikings next year. He may be a FA and the Vikings will look to sign him. AP's workload will gradually reduce and Murray would be a good candidate for a long term workhorse that they are looking for.

Because clearly McKinnon may not be the answer.