[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Losing in the Finals Blows!

Brooklynkid23

I made it to two championship games and i'm going to lose both. I lost one of the games because i decided to start Bilal Powell instead of Mark Ingram and when i seen that Powell was going against the Pats i told myself I'm not starting any Jets RB's, that move literally cost me the Ship. Even fantasy pros suggested starting Powell over Ingram next time i'm going to just trust my gut. The second championship I lost was to the Ultimate Boom and Bust lineup. I'm mean they did have Drew Brees and Le'veon Bell but that wasn't the reason i lost. JJ Nelson went off Meredith went off and Alfred Blue had a good game that killed me no lineup i could've set would've made a difference. First time making the finals and I guess i got wait til next to win my first ship.

Edited by Brooklynkid23

On paper we were nearly even going in. My guys weren't aware they were supposed to play this weekend, other than Thielen, who put up 44 points from my bench.

Meanwhile, my opponent had Brady, Nelson, Johnson, Elliot and Kelce. All of whom exceeded expectations. I got absolutely roasted.

In my other league my own 10 year old son knocked my out in the first round (I was 12-2, he was 5-9). At least he went on to win the whole thing.

• 2 weeks later...

On paper we were nearly even going in. My guys weren't aware they were supposed to play this weekend, other than Thielen, who put up 44 points from my bench.

Meanwhile, my opponent had Brady, Nelson, Johnson, Elliot and Kelce. All of whom exceeded expectations. I got absolutely roasted.

In my other league my own 10 year old son knocked my out in the first round (I was 12-2, he was 5-9). At least he went on to win the whole thing.

Look at the bright side, he can provide his own lunch money for a while!

• Like 1