[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Annual Bloodletting of the Coaches

DMD

Soon to be ex-head coaches  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be gone within the month?

• SF Chip Kelly 2-13 (but first year)
    • ARZ Bruce Arians 6-8-1 big disappointment with team that seems suddenly in decline
    • CHI John Fox 3-12 (but second year)
    • MIN Mike Zimmer 7-8 likely a very new team in 2017 maybe even an offense
    • SD Mike McCoy 5-10 tough division but in his fourth year
    • IND Chuck Pagano 7-8 5th year and a losing record. Again.
    • CLE Hue Jackson 1-14 first year but come on...
    • CIN Marvin Lewis 14th year is a loooooooong time.
    • NYJ Todd Bowles 4-11 Second year heads in wrong direction

The a-hole Jets' beat reporter from the Daily News (otherwise known as the NY Daily Snot Rag), Manish Mehta (or Manish, the meathead as we like to call him) is claming that Woody Johnson has decided to keep Bowles around for 2017. You see on the Jets, the HC does not report to the GM. Everyone reports to the idiot owner. And when I say idiot, I'm not exaggerating.

If this is true, then expect another 2 or 3 win season out of the Jets. Bowles is probably the dumbest and worst HC in the NFL. Totally in over his head, has lost all control of the clubhouse, makes stupid decisions one after another unlike any HC I've seen in my 57 years.

If this is true, then what a colossal blunder by the Jets idiot owner. It's bad enough that this brainless owner will represent the United States in England for one Donald Trump (another colossal mistake), but to keep Bowles, the imbecile around, to ruin another season is just too much. Woody was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and was basically banned from ever going near Johnson & Johnson by the rest of the Johnson family. He was so inept at everything he touched (including his own family) that they only allowed him to run some benign charitable foundations. In other words, Woody Johnson has never worked a day in his life at a meaningful job and has no clue at all how to manage anything, let alone a business or an NFL football team.

Sorry Jets fans, but another year of Bowles is upon you to ruin the new year.

In Seinfeld terminology: "Dcat is getting upset".

Could be worse. The Jets could have been superbowl contenders, and then Woody could have hired his best buddy from back in the day to run it into the ground.

I would. Everyone knows what he is. But I'm sure some people would look at the couple good years he had in Philly and give him more time

Exactly..... a college coach that will never win a championship. Those good years were from Andy more than Chip.

I would love to give Chip Kelly a swift kick in his nuggets..... 6 or 7x.......