[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My and your 2016 Fantasy football leagues?

Papa Deuce

I prefer Points leagues to H2H myself, always have. But finding Points leagues to your liking when there are so few vs H2H is a challenge, and it must be an IDP league as well for me, which shrinks the pool even more.

Well, I had 7 leagues this year, 3 Points, 4 H2H.

Points league, only one is over and I finished 1st by a mile. $90

#2 I'm highly likely to finish in 2nd. $60

#3 I'm likely to finish 1st, if I can have just a barely average week nobody should be able to reach me even with a blowup week. $800

4 H2H's, I went 0-3 Week 15, and then of course killed it and went 3-0 Week 16, but only one of the leagues awarded prize money for 3rd place. $55

I did win $500 in one H2H for finishing 1st in the regular season, and having the most points.

If I can hold onto my 1st place and 2nd place spots in these final two Points leagues this weekend, this'll be my most profitable fantasy season ever, best since 2010.

I drafted a lot of McCoy (5 leagues), Hyde (3), M Gordon (2), A Brown (2), Beckham (2), AJ Green (2), A Rodgers (3), Jeffrey (oops 3) and spent a mid round pick on Khalil Mack in 5 leagues and A Ogletree in 3.