[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smack Bowl XXI and SPIT will be starting next week

DMD

I'm in! Winning the tube socks last year allowed me to check a very important priority off my bucket list. I'm wearing a pair of them right now and can attest that they are real, and they are spectacular! Very high quality!

Thanks again DMD for another great year in The Huddle, and thanks again for running these playoff contests! It's all this depressed Panther fan has left after this sesson's debacle.

I remember last year there was a contest where we pick/construct what was pretty much a best ball team where the person who won pretty much filled his team with Carolina and Denver players. Didn't score much of anything the first week, but dominated the next 3 weeks. Are we doing that again this year?

I remember last year there was a contest where we pick/construct what was pretty much a best ball team where the person who won pretty much filled his team with Carolina and Denver players. Didn't score much of anything the first week, but dominated the next 3 weeks. Are we doing that again this year?

That is the Smack Bowl. You messing with us? :unsure:

• Like 1