[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wild card weekend a mega dud

MTSuper7

Divisional weekend is one of my favorite weekends in all of sports. I would say easily top 2 or 3. Should be some great games, other than maybe the NE-HOU game. I think the Pats win that one relatively easily, although I do think the Texans defense is playing much better now than they were in September.

None of this weekend's outcomes were much of a surprise, other than I thought the Giants would keep it close. They really shot themselves in the foot not taking advantage of the first quarter and a half when they completely dominated. They were a couple of bad breaks/plays away from being up by a TD or more at half, instead of the other way around.

• Like 2

Divisional weekend is one of my favorite weekends in all of sports. I would say easily top 2 or 3. Should be some great games, other than maybe the NE-HOU game. I think the Pats win that one relatively easily, although I do think the Texans defense is playing much better now than they were in September.

None of this weekend's outcomes were much of a surprise, other than I thought the Giants would keep it close. They really shot themselves in the foot not taking advantage of the first quarter and a half when they completely dominated. They were a couple of bad breaks/plays away from being up by a TD or more at half, instead of the other way around.

Way toooooooo many dropped balls!!! They beat themselves. And once Rodgers gets hot, there is no defense that can contain him.

Agree. Good post.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Way toooooooo many dropped balls!!! They beat themselves. And once Rodgers gets hot, there is no defense that can contain him.

Yup, Giants receivers dropped a lot of passes. What's his name King showed up.

Odell and his posse are going to get an earful about their trip to Miami.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Like 1

It's playoff football in the NFL. The cream rises to the top and the pretenders fall by the wayside. Playoff football is interesting to watch no matter if there are blowouts or close games. Unfortunately most people want something that's not attainable for their viewing habits.

Upsets don't happen all that often. And expectations are seldom fulfilled.

NFL football is NFL football and that is the way it is. Personally I was entertained this weekend. And I expect to be entertained the rest of the playoffs.

• Like 2

once I quit watching them for the battles they did or didn't present and focused on the fantasy side, life was good.

Fixed that for you, ;)

I'll always tune in and watch games until they appear out of control. (Since I DVR and start at least 30-60 minutes late, I can usually scan to the end and see the score before I turn it off.) Just bummed that not a single game was competitive in the 4th quarter, I expected 1-2 blowouts (mostly on the AFC side), but not this. Hoping for better games next weekend.

It was practically unwatchable. I can't remember a less compelling weekend of pro football this season. I hope this weekend is better though I would probably bet on the Pats to cover the spread vs Houston no matter what it is. That game is going to be a beat down of historical proportions.