[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins this weekend?

DMD

NFL Playoffs  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Seattle at Atlanta

• Seattle
    • Atlanta
  2. 2. Houston at New England

• New England
    • Patriots
  3. 3. Steelers at Kansas City

• Steelers
    • Chiefs
  4. 4. Green Bay at Dallas

• Green Bay
    • Dallas

any team in the league can be dangerous on any given sunday.

But the Texans, Bears, Eagles, Lions and Vikings suck.

And even though D included them above like I said they suck, I didn't say Seattle sucks.

I also posted above somewhere that Im worried about the Packers. I think they'll win actually, on their last drive of the game. If they do, that will also suck and I'll be disappointed, but still excited because Dallas is building something to be feared imo. And I wasnt expecting them to be this good this yr, especially when we found out they'd be starting their 3rd string rookie QB.

But yeah, those 5 teams suck this yr, sorry

You really don't know what the word suck means, it has been proven quite handily.

Oh and it case it wasn't reported here or seen, Jordy has been declared out for this weekend, per NFL.com

explain to me the meaning of the word suck I guess

Well, suck should at least mean below average. By your definition, anybody who didn't have a first-round bye or first-round home game sucks. Who outside of DAL, ATL, SEA, and GB doesn't "suck" in the NFC?

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 2

Well, suck should at least mean below average. By your definition, anybody who didn't have a first-round bye or first-round home game sucks. Who outside of DAL, ATL, SEA, and GB doesn't "suck" in the NFC?

I think to him suck means everybody not left in the playoffs, plus the Texans and maybe more. Maybe the SB winner is the only team that doesn't suck. Who knows what :crazy: manure some people think.

Right now? Seattle and NYG and the latter may be arguable. Maybe Washington.

Who in the NFC doesn't suck in your opinion besides the teams listed above?

:pc: He has retired them.

You are correct. Used up all the Victory for the Royals. Well worth it.

But in reality, the Chiefs do have a decent chance this weekend. They were embarrassed on national TV against the Steelers. I expect this game to be a brutal, physical game. It would not surprise me to see the Chiefs win this. But it also wouldn't surprise me to see them get blown out.

Chiefs are famous for playoff spectacular flame outs. Of course we aren't playing Indy this year, against whom we had the flame out two years ago, the Lin Elliott game, and the no-punt game. So maybe we do have a chance.

Right now? Seattle and NYG and the latter may be arguable. Maybe Washington.

Who in the NFC doesn't suck in your opinion besides the teams listed above?

I guess I don't think of teams that are .500 as sucking. They're inconsistent, in large part, but most of the "average" teams in the NFL are capable of beating a good team if they play well. Teams that suck don't stand a chance of beating anybody but other teams that suck. DET, MIN, WAS, etc. are average teams. Teams that truly "suck" in my mind are CLE, SF, LA, etc.

Not a big deal.... I guess the word "suck" is a somewhat relative term.

How nervous/confident are Cowboys fans right now?

EDIT: Forgot I'm a Cowboys fan now. I'm feeling kind of nervous about Dak in his first playoff game, i'm not worried about the rest of the cast though. It's gonna be up to him. Hopefully the secondary can play lights out too!

Edited by kdko