[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Broncos' new head coach is Vance Joseph

Wolverines Fan

Exactly Opie, players are > the scheme. Kubes was great and I wish him well, but it's time to move on.

I think McCoy was over his head as HC of the Chargers, and should he be the Broncos next OC, will hopefully resurrect the offense, which has been pitiful the last 2 years.

• Like 1

and considering how McCoy brilliantly managed a season with two completely different QBs (Orton and Tebow), I think he's the type of OC who plays to the strength of his players, instead of trying to make the players squeeze into his scheme.

Don't get me wrong, Kubiak was fantastic, but he had one flaw... thinking his scheme was more important than playing the strengths of his players on offense.

Players > scheme

I agree. McCoy doesn't get enough credit for what he did with Orton and Tebow, hell even Manning to a certain extent. Think he'd be good for those young QBs.

• Like 2

I agree. McCoy doesn't get enough credit for what he did with Orton and Tebow, hell even Manning to a certain extent. Think he'd be good for those young QBs.

Plus, he'd be inclined to as I'm sure he'd love to dish out some hurt to the Chargers.

• Like 1

Plus, he'd be inclined to as I'm sure he'd love to dish out some hurt to the Chargers.

I think at this point every NFL fan is looking at the Chargers kind of like a character in a show where bad things just keep happening to them and you almost feel bad except for the fact that the character is kind of a d!ck. The Chargers are to the NFL what Theon Greyjoy is to Game Of Thrones.

But yes it would be good to have as many coaches as possible who already have a taste for these AFC west battles.

• Like 2