[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Cowboys -VS- Green Bay Packers...

irish

Professional football among other things is entertainment; it comes in the form of great players, great teams , teamwork, and that added touch of dramatic miracles. My hat is off to both teams. That was a fantastic game. Any body that went to it or watched it got more than their share of some first class nail biting entertainment. Great job on both sides.

• Like 3

What a great great game. With that said,...............I think I'm gonna be sick. :sick::bash:

I will say one thing though. In all my years of watching football I don't recall ever seeing UC called the way it was called on Butler that took away a scoring drive. That was the most suspect call I have ever seen in playoff football.

Edited by Cowboyz1

What a great great game. With that said,...............I think I'm gonna be sick. :sick::bash:

I will say one thing though. In all my years of watching football I don't recall ever seeing UC called the way it was called on Butler that took away a scoring drive. That was the most suspect call I have ever seen in playoff football.

Jason Garrett should be nowhere near a Tecmo Bowl team, much less an NFL franchise. We need a Mike Tomlin to run our show.

I recall many times this year that D Bag Butler costing us big with penalties. That dude needs to get his head out of his ass

• Like 1

Jason Garrett should be nowhere near a Tecmo Bowl team, much less an NFL franchise. We need a Mike Tomlin to run our show.

What the heck has Mike Tomlin shown you to give you the impression he would be any better. This guy came over to Pittsburgh because of his defensive background and inherited Cowher's team to win a superbowl. Since that core defense has left, Pittsburgh has been near the bottom of the league in defense. He has no discipline control over his players coaches or himself for that matter and given the talent this team has had for years now, they've failed to live up to expectations.

• Like 1

What the heck has Mike Tomlin shown you to give you the impression he would be any better. This guy came over to Pittsburgh because of his defensive background and inherited Cowher's team to win a superbowl. Since that core defense has left, Pittsburgh has been near the bottom of the league in defense. He has no discipline control over his players coaches or himself for that matter and given the talent this team has had for years now, they've failed to live up to expectations.

Tomlin has been the Steelers coach for 10 seasons. He has 2 Super Bowl appearances, 1 Super Bowl win, and 0 losing seasons.

• Like 2

He does. But that was a ridiculous call. He never even got in the huddle. Dak wasnt in the huddle. There really wasn't even a huddle yet

Doesn't matter, he was inside the numbers.

"Cowher's" team is long gone besides Big Ben and Harrison. If you wanted to make an argument on "whose" team it is, I would say it's Colbert's team. Tomlin also has a higher winning % than Cowher. I00 wins in 10 seasons is not a fluke.

Doesn't matter, he was inside the numbers.

Uhh, I see players going in and out all the time making mistakes thinking they are in and get called off the field. That was a bullkaka call and showed without a doubt there was some Packer fan wearing zebra stripes. The more I think about it the more it's a horrible call. That's ok I guess, the being a Cowboy fan you must understand there are many many haters.

We shall overcome.

Sounds like he should be fired ASAP.

Uhh, I see players going in and out all the time making mistakes thinking they are in and get called off the field. That was a bullkaka call and showed without a doubt there was some Packer fan wearing zebra stripes. The more I think about it the more it's a horrible call. That's ok I guess, the being a Cowboy fan you must understand there are many many haters.

We shall overcome.

Oh geez quit your whining, you've been dumping on that call too much, your team was outplayed it was not the refs fault. Just because you've never seen it called doesn't mean it is bogus or that the refs were Packer fans.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/01/15/nfl-rule-left-brice-butler-cowboys-15-yard-penalty-vs-green-bay-participating

It is funny how even after people learn about the rule, they claim it is a horrible call.

• Like 1

Oh geez quit your whining, you've been dumping on that call too much, your team was outplayed it was not the refs fault. Just because you've never seen it called doesn't mean it is bogus or that the refs were Packer fans.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/01/15/nfl-rule-left-brice-butler-cowboys-15-yard-penalty-vs-green-bay-participating

It is funny how even after people learn about the rule, they claim it is a horrible call.

That call hasn't been made since 1984. 1984 are you kidding me. Think about that. NOBODY had made that call in over 30 years. Think about that. In 30 years not a single ref had considered making that call. Why now? In the biggest game of the year and the Cowboys on the move coming back on the Packers. That is what you call "looking" for a reason to throw a flag which begs the question. WHY? Why not a 5 yard 12 men in the huddle call?

There is a reason we have never learned about the rule. Because it's never been called. It's a fine time to pull that call out of their arse in a game this big. Not only that, the rule is intended to stop teams from deception not when a guy runs on the field while the entire offense is milling about and NOT in a huddle bent over listing to a play call. That was a BS call and to have it called in THAT situation was bogus period. I could see if Butler comes in joins the huddle during the play being called and then runs off the field as they break the huddle. Even then 12 men in the huddle is only a 5 yard penalty and I have seen that called before but the guy has to be IN the huddle.

Whatever. BS call pulled out of thin air because that call hasn't been made the entire 2016 season. To call it there is suspicious. The called PI on us but holding on the Dez play which is 5 yards and a first instead of spot foul. The difference being the ball was out of his hands for Rodgers but not and for Dak it wasn't. Should have been PI on both plays. Just a lot of uneven play calls all night.

The call that really bothered me was the NO call on Witten being twisted down on the goal line. That was a horrible no call. The take down on Irving on the last play was also a bad miss. It's just that they seem to miss calls on the Cowboys but flag them for suspect fouls or dig into the rule book to find a call like above.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Tomlin has been the Steelers coach for 10 seasons. He has 2 Super Bowl appearances, 1 Super Bowl win, and 0 losing seasons.

Exactly. Garrett is 1-2 in the playoffs in 6+ years, and the win has a huge asterisk by it (for the PI flag the officials picked up).

it's funny (because they won) that no one is talking about the multiple "no calls" on Adams, especially the one where his jersey was practically ripped off his back... just sayin' the calls went both ways...

Edited by the outlaw

That call hasn't been made since 1984. 1984 are you kidding me. Think about that. NOBODY had made that call in over 30 years. Think about that. In 30 years not a single ref had considered making that call. Why now? In the biggest game of the year and the Cowboys on the move coming back on the Packers. That is what you call "looking" for a reason to throw a flag which begs the question. WHY? Why not a 5 yard 12 men in the huddle call?

There is a reason we have never learned about the rule. Because it's never been called. It's a fine time to pull that call out of their arse in a game this big. Not only that, the rule is intended to stop teams from deception not when a guy runs on the field while the entire offense is milling about and NOT in a huddle bent over listing to a play call. That was a BS call and to have it called in THAT situation was bogus period. I could see if Butler comes in joins the huddle during the play being called and then runs off the field as they break the huddle. Even then 12 men in the huddle is only a 5 yard penalty and I have seen that called before but the guy has to be IN the huddle.

Whatever. BS call pulled out of thin air because that call hasn't been made the entire 2016 season. To call it there is suspicious. The called PI on us but holding on the Dez play which is 5 yards and a first instead of spot foul. The difference being the ball was out of his hands for Rodgers but not and for Dak it wasn't. Should have been PI on both plays. Just a lot of uneven play calls all night.

The call that really bothered me was the NO call on Witten being twisted down on the goal line. That was a horrible no call. The take down on Irving on the last play was also a bad miss. It's just that they seem to miss calls on the Cowboys but flag them for suspect fouls or dig into the rule book to find a call like above.

it's funny (because they won) that no one is talking about the multiple "no calls" on Adams, especially the one where his jersey was practically ripped off his back... just sayin' the calls went both ways...

This is exactly what I was going to say... suck it up Nancy and stop making excuses it's a bad look. It was a great game that your team came out on the losing end. Win with dignity lose with dignity... claiming the refs are out to get the cowboys CMON MAN! :lol:
  • Like 2

This is exactly what I was going to say... suck it up Nancy and stop making excuses it's a bad look. It was a great game that your team came out on the losing end. Win with dignity lose with dignity... claiming the refs are out to get the cowboys CMON MAN! :lol:

It was a great game and I am proud of my Cowboys. That said, how do you explain a ref making a call that hasn't been called in over 30 years and most coaches, players or fans have never seen it called? Now had Butler tried to be sneaky and join the huddle hiding trying to throw the defense off sure, I get that call it. But no way was he trying to do that and anyone could see that. 12 men fine, but digging into a rule book for a 15 yard UC call is crazy.

I thought the league and officials are all about player safety. So why let a play go just so you can call it back over some BS call sighting some obscure rule. Why not call 12 men in the huddle and march off 5 and call it good. No doubt in my mind that guy was looking for a call to make.

Yep they missed calls on Adams but those are judgment sight calls and all I want is to call it fair for both teams. I can live with those type of missed calls but the UC call on Butler just makes no sense at all.

Yeah, I'm still raw about it. I get over it. Give me some time.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 2

I don't care if it hadn't been called in a million years, so tired of the whining about the refs. You can post 100 paragraphs doesn't convince me you're right.

Yes please get over it, and until you do stop posting about it, it makes you and your fanbase look bad. Not that people need another reason to hate the Cowboys and their fans.

It happened in the 1st quarter, can't really use that as a major game changing call..how bout the poor clock management that left Rodgers with way too much time left to put them in fg position. That's where ya'll lost the game

Edited by Gourdeau
  • Like 1

If I was a cowboys fan I would be more pissed about how the end of the game was called. As soon as I saw that the Packers had 30 something seconds and two to's left, I had a feeling it was over. Aaron Rodgers is know for making those plays. The refs blow calls in every game. Stop blaming the refs and blame the players and coaches.

• Like 1